test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

King's Guard | Looking for Active Players

King's Guard is recruiting! We're a casual guild looking for active level 70 players that are willing to help our guild and run dungeons. Everyone below 70 is still welcome, but if you're looking for a guild that can powerlevel you, then this guild isn't for you.

Keep in mind that we're not very big right now, and not everyone goes online at the same time. Usually there are 6-10 people that go on everyday. If there's any active player that can increase that number, I'd be more than thankful.

We also have a PSN community called : King's Guard. It's not mandatory, but if you like to party up and talk to others in the guild, then this might be the best way to talk to get in touch with others.

Rules?
No rules, really. Just don't be a jerk and don't beg. It's ok to ask once or twice, though.
Requirements?
No level or skill requirements. Just be active, and be willing to help our guild.

Anyways, if you're interested, feel free to drop down your character@OnlineID below or message me :) (PSN: Malfunction-3000)

Want to join the guild? PM Me (PSN:Malfunction-3000) or post here
Post edited by malfunction3000#5338 on

Comments

• Bump
    Updated/Added Info

• malfunction3000#5338 malfunction3000 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Are all 55 members active? i'm interested in joining a guild that is passionate about this game, if you could let me know, thanks ;)

All the members go online at least once every week. And yes, I do check. If you want to drop by your name@username, feel free to do so and I'll send you an invite :)

EDIT: Ooh, I just remembered that unfortunately there IS this one member who seemed to have issues with Neverwinter. Says he can't log on for the life of him, so I have to say that not all members are active :(

EDIT #2: One more thing- it's not 55 anymore, whoops
    Post edited by malfunction3000#5338 on

• stevibstevib Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm not new to this genre, but am new to this game on the ps4. If there is room, I'd like to join your alliance, my name is stevecw@islerb. Thank you.
  • stevib said:

I'm not new to this genre, but am new to this game on the ps4. If there is room, I'd like to join your alliance, my name is stevecw@islerb. Thank you.

Sure, I'll send you an invite as soon as I can :)

• mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    What level is your stronghold? Looking for a very active guild that plans on growing quick. Thanks.
  • malfunction3000#5338 malfunction3000 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2016

What level is your stronghold? Looking for a very active guild that plans on growing quick. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply.
    The stronghold's current level as of now is only level 1. We're not very focused on the Stronghold right now, but we are working on it. There was a mess-up at the start which made us slow down at first, but now we're starting getting more and more organized. We're not growing very quickly (in terms of the Stronghold), but we're trying. Right now, we only have about 5 level 70 guild members that can help us with the Surplus Equipment (with the epic gear), and most of the others are on their 60's.

It's a very slow start, so it might be a good idea to look for another guild if you're looking for one that grows faster.

• xgradreviewxgradreview Member Posts: 1 New User
    Looking to join. Played on PC back in beta and recently converted to couch MMO. I am currently running a Guardian Fighter. Tank is my play style. Currently lvl 53 but should his 70 this weekend to start gearing. I play 3-4 times a week for at least 2 hours.

Caustice@xgrad02
  • Ooh hey this sounds like my kind of crowd lol I have a lvl 61 sw lvl 41 op. I'm on a phone right now but when I log back onto my ps4 I'll message for further action.
    The road to Glory is one with many obstacles
  • Ooh hey this sounds like my kind of crowd lol I have a lvl 61 sw lvl 41 op. I'm on a phone right now but when I log back onto my ps4 I'll message for further action.

Apologies for the late reply, but if you're still interested, feel free to leave a message/post with your name@username :)

• tom#0691 tom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Can I join you guys? Happy to support the team
  • tom#0691 tom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    tom#0691 said:

Its tom#0691
  • tom#0691 said:

Sure! All I'll need now is your character@OnlineID. I'll send the invite once I get the info ^^

• ayo you guys have folks running the level 70 content? if so add me @destroyersonny
  • *Updated Guild Thread*

• Bumping. (Updated Guild Thread [again])

• Bumping (Updated Guild Thread [No, this guild isn't dead])