test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact weapon

For a new lvl 70 which set should i get before the twisted. which i understand to be the BIS right now for gwf

Comments

• Options
    carl103carl103 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Honestly i'd recommend doing Dwarven Throne/Prophecy of Madness at a steady couple of runs a day till you have your elemental armour set then either using he AD to go buy the new artifact chests with the twisted weapons inside, or even considering starting in on higher level content until your ready to do Elite Demogorgon and get the twisted ichor for the twisted weapons and just skip the elemental weapon options beyond the end of campaign rewards altogether. It'll take you as long or longer to get one of the elemental upgrade sets via mote farming as it will to get a full set of elemental gear.

If i had to recommend a set for a fresh 70 i'd go drowned just because people farm the crab all the time, of the others only the fire set has a useful bonus, and there's no one doing the guaranteed mote drops so it's rocks fall 5 mans at low drop chances till your hair falls out or don't bother.
    Paingiver is not an acurratte or Useful measure of your actual sustained damage output, (i.e DPS), in various ways it lies. For a true idea use ACT. Link below:

https://github.com/nilsbrummond/Neverwinter-ACT-Plugin
  • Options
    konowa1980#8796 konowa1980 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for the information.