test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic artifact quest bugged?

chronicledreamchronicledream Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have completed every task needed to finish the quest 'epic artifact equipment' from lord neverember.
But for some reason it says I still need to get the 'seed of air' quest. I've checked that all tasks are viewable in my completed tasks and I have 2 level 60 characters.
In fact when I go to spinwood rise to see if I can get the quest, the quest tells me to go back to the enclave and just keeps telling me to go back and forth. I've tried to abandon and take the quest again but still no change. Can anyone else suggest anything? Thanks x

Comments

• Options
    sokop#2517 sokop Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I have the exact same issue. I have done the Seed of Air quest because it is finished in my log. I have completed the entire Elemental Evil campaign. Fully completed but the quest refuses to give me credit for the Seed of Air part.

Just another bug to add the the list I guess. Do we get anything good for finishing that quest? I personally would just like to have it completed because I have OCD and it's bugging me to be in my quest log. Same thing with Spellplague Caverns and Pirate King.
  • Options
    orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yup, I had this problem too. I abandoned the quest, because it was just sitting there annoying me.
  • Options
    chronicledreamchronicledream Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My OCD also compells me to complete it and it doesn't give anything just exp and coins but I'm sure there is a follow up to it otherwise why make you level 2 characters to 60? I just don't understand why it says I still need to accept the seed of air quest when I've completed the campaign 100%.
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I have the same issue! I thought for sure I missed something somewhere and spent for ever running around talking to everyone trying to find something missed.

It really sucks having all these broken quests. I thought since the games been out for so long on other platforms they'd have fixed these issues before PS4 release
  • Options
    buddyva#2754 buddyva Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Same issue. I only have one character over level 60, but there is a check next to it saying it's complete.
  • Options
    realhambonerealhambone Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    In my testing I have gotten this bug down to-- I think.. finishing the skyward rise quests before hitting 70. It has been awhile so correct me if I am wrong, seed quests come at 70, let's say you finish skyward rise at 69(or a certain quest point that causes this NPC to "bug out") you have already talked to that NPC like 10 times, u ding 70 run back to tree and then she tells you to go back to skyward and that NPC is like "hey, what do you what? Ain't nothing here cause you done it all" just my guess, I got the bug too. Just deleted the quest to clear the journal.
  • Options
    jonsnow08#5540 jonsnow08 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Nope. I didnt even start Spinward Rise until i was after 70. Didnt even visit the area. Completed it, same issue. Level isnt the reason.
  • Options
    Ahh right. I cant read hahaha. thought you were saying caused by finishing after you were 70. dont mind me..... lol
  • Options
    Wait. no i was reading it right. my split personalities are really out tonight. Yeah i got same quest buig and i finished after 70. yeah. *nods to self* Quack
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    its an known bug pc has the same bug, cant do anything till they wana fix it so just skip it for now

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    uwotm8#0891 uwotm8 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I hate how pw/arc games or whoever runs this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> neglect their customers queries, can we get some kind of confirmation?
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I have this same bug
  • Options
    pilami74pilami74 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Is the quest still broken?
  • Options
    awesomeangel50awesomeangel50 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Quest STILL broken