test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to start game client

arynmelarynmel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
Unable to start game client: Windows error code 0 (While attempting to format, received error code 15100.)

Every Patch i got this issue. i only found 1 solution, reinstall game...

I send multiple reports i received 2 solutions:

Please try to "Force verify" the client files by following the short guide we've outlined below:

1. Shutdown your PC and wait for a few minutes before restarting it.
2. Shutdown all non-essential (including browsers, downloaders, instant messengers, gaming related software) applications running on your PC.
3. Launch the game via Arc.
4. Click the "Options" link located at the upper-right corner of the launcher.
5. Check the option "Force verify".
6. Click the "Save" button.

i force to verify MULTIPLE times. that solution doesnt works.

1. Shutdown all non-essential (including browsers, downloaders, instant messengers, gaming related software) applications running on your PC.
2. Go to the installation folder of the game.
3. Right-Click "Neverwinter.exe" and choose "Run as Administrator".

i play usually same as administrator. that solution not works.

after 6 months with this issue only when game patches i decide to post here, waiting if another one found any solution for that problem.

I don't know how to resolve. it's really annoying every 15 days reinstall game. i need to wait 4 hours every reinstall.

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Options
    tiborrustiborrus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Same problem for me. I bought new PC and reinstall the game, but I can't launch it. Can You solved this problem? :
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    SSD?

Which antivirus software is installed on the computer?

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    tiborrustiborrus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Today I solved the problem! Uninstall the game, then download from Steam, and worked! :) And You?
  • Options
    qurupt2#0681 qurupt2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue.. I file check it multiple times reboot my computer, file check again.. get in the game...FREEZE.. have to press ctrl+alt+del to get out of the game enough to close it. Rinse repeat.. takes 30 min at best to log in and thats on a good day.