test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disciples of Errtu now recruiting!

Greetings Travelers!

Are you tired of talking to corpses in Neverdeath? Do you seek the warm embrace of others while adventuring in Icespire Peak? Is playing Three-Dragon Ante alone in Driftwood Tavern making you long for Kelemvors embrace?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may be suffering from a rare disorder known as playingwithoutaguild. Thankfully there is a cure, join Disciples of Errtu.

Disciples of Errtu is seeking fun people that play the game to see content and have a blast doing so. All classes are welcome and it doesnt matter if youre a harcore player, casual player, alt or a friend of a casual alt. We seek people that are not only loyal to the game but to the guild and will put the work in to make a stable guild.

Side effects may include but are not limited to having fun, laughter and increased game enjoyment.

Our current focus is leveling up, campaigns and our stronghold.

We have a playstation community set up so our members can voice chat with other guild members.

Our guild leaders have decades of gaming experience and have run successful guilds in many games including UO, SWG and WOW. Most of us are older and have families, jobs and know the pains of real life.

Just msg me with (character name@PSN) or add Eoni@Skrumpknuckle to your friends list and contact me in game

+Free Dwarven spirits if youre a tabletop player+

++Gnome punting optional++

Comments

• maltethmalteth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    to the top
  • mogwhiimogwhii Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Please feel free to contact Mogwhii (psn and character name) with any questions or for late night cst invite.
  • faumen#1250 faumen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there, my ingame name is Faumen, a level 14 Cleric, new to the game and looking for a guild who can teach and help newbies. Kinda lost in the game atm with all the options available.
  • mattied1mattied1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Are you accepting members still? Just started the game today but have been a table top player for a while and am loving the feel of the game so far. hope to hear back form you
  • Love the guild name. Errtu was a beast in the books.send me an invite ill join. Character name is King Dingaling and psn name is kingdingaling288. Im a level 56 tiefling guardian fighter. My characters race fits perfectly with the guild name.
  • melathus#5359 melathus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Good afternoon. Just got to 60 GWF and figured now would be a good time to find a guild to help me get an idea of what I need to be focusing my efforts towards so as not to end up blindsided by having missed stuff once I hit 70. Character is Korgul, PSN ID is Minion19B.
    To the top
    Bump
    Please feel free to use ingame looking for guild to get an invite all members are able to at this time just tell them mog sent you
    Bump