test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Synergy is recruiting Cleric's, Pala's and Guardian Fighter's

Synergy is recruiting players on the PS4 now! We started as "Early Access" lvl 50+ guild and we are searching for some Tank's / Healer's and Buffer's. We are still at the top PvP leaderboards with close to 100% winrate in Domination, but you dont have to be a PvP player to join the guild, we run Skirmishes and Dungeons aswell !

If we do dungeon- or PvP-content togather, we are most time at the PSN-Voice-Chat, so would be nice if u use a headset with microphone, because speaker will do an echo and this is horrible for other players :P
- It dosn't matter if you are new to the game, or like most of us from PC or Xbox, just have fun with the game and be activ.
- You dont have to donate something for the guild!
- You don't have to be lvl 70 !
- Just have fun playing your class, and yes we invite you alt-characters aswell, but mainly stick with the class you join us.
- We try to help where we can, if it's really necessary! ( if you have problems with quests and you dont know how to complete it , just ask in chat or feel free to join our open PSN-Voice-Party and ask for help.

If you want to join the Voice-Chat and ask questions about the guild, feel free to add me on PSN: SeriousLee-91

Comments

• ashnnwashnnw Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    How do you want to be contacted ?
    70 DC looking for a PvP guild, with serious players, and not child like drama guild.

Come form PC, with multiple 4250+ GS trons so I know my way around the game, and PvP.
  • Kingdingaling288 is psn name and King Dingaling is characters name. Im a level 56 guardian fighter.
  • mattdubya#9011 mattdubya Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What are your normal play times? I'm a lvl 63 Guardian fighter with a Tact based build. I changed it up a little because my survivability was off. I normally play 9pm - 1am EST as I do have kiddos and a job. My alt is a lvl 45 Cleric, still messing with my build. My PSN name is Mattdubya - hit me up on there.
  • golbez770golbez770 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey your guild sounds like what I'm looking I have a 49 cleric, I like healing and tanking in mmos, also love getting on the battlefield and other things like that. Psn Golbe769