test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sigil Refinement

So just a thought. But personally ive had to trash legendary ranked sigils for no reason. Waste of my time and money. I think it should be made so you can refine other sigils with sigils. Thats all give me some feedback please!
Tagged:

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    You would have unlimited free feeders then... :P
  • sleepy725sleepy725 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I think you should be able to get the Rp you put into sigils back out with no bonuses.
  • alienpurps420#2411 alienpurps420 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thats a good point ok only 1 sigil of each type per character and if you use it for refining you cant get another.
  • adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I think they should make it so you can refine the Sigil Artifacts into any other Artifact, but if you refine it you lose it from the Rewards Agent.. If you then want the Artifact back, you need to make a new character and level up and do the Vault Of The Nine again.

Just have a good warning sign before refining that you lose the Artifact.
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I think its fine the way it is. Just be smart about it and only invest rp into one you know you want/need.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• tranan25tranan25 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Make them usable as refinment at mythic, you will not gain anything but would be nice to be able to recover your RP.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    They could make it were it's like the lostmauth exchange were you can trade it for another artifact of its level, in this case sigils you have unlocked. Like a mythc gwf sigil for a mythic cw sigil etc. :P
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    They are nice artifacts but it bottlenecks you when huge class changes occur. In my case the GF change with DR% applied to into the fray. I have three class sigils I even applied a mythic orb of tiamat to make the OP sigil mythic and all that's kinda worthless. It would be kind of them to allow as said above mythics to be applied as a feeder. But just wishful thinking I suppose.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I would go for that...exchange the sigils of x quality for another of the same to the vendor that provides them...assuming it's unlocked from Vault of the Nine Quest
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    It would be really simple to be able to just get what you put in, no bonuses like the precious poster stated.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.