test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trade House not returning expired item

When i posted a mount on the T.H. the five days expired and no mail was sent and when i looked at the sale post, it said "Expired", but it wouldn't let me receive the mount back. The option to return "X" was visible, however it was not highlighted and unselectable. Now i'm afraid to post anything of value in case i can't get it back if it doesn't sell.

Comments

• ultima#6175 ultima Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Items that expire cannot be retrieved, even if they were bid on. How this is going to be fixed, I really do not know...... I've got over 20 items showing as expired.
  • zombiekaida#3843 zombiekaida Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've bid on numerous items over the past few days which have expired and i haven't recieved any of them. I was told they had a glitch like this on PC, it's likely they'll have to patch it soon or the entire market system will become unusable.
  • nofather#6054 nofather Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same problem as zombiekaida. With one I have the highest bid, with another I've been outbit, but in both it says Expired and I haven't gotten the item or my astral diamonds back. Reported it via trouble ticket but lets see if that does anything.
  • theanticampertheanticamper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Similar here, I got outbid at the last moment and haven't received my AD's back. The item is still under mybids but expired. It was only 10k, but still....
  • cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I lost alot of AD because of this. Some bid I win and did not get the item, some bid I lost and not getting back the AD. So now we need to avoid bid and cancel item before they expire (with high bid so no one can bid).
  • xxmsfusionxxxxmsfusionxx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Im having the same issue. Shows im the highest bid but items expired and i cant get the bidded item nor my AD. Can we get an explanation or response on this?
  • justchill420justchill420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem here. Most of mine were things that didnt get bidded on and were not sent back to me, leaving them stuck in the auction house. Would appreciate a fix.
  • amidja16#2362 amidja16 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same problem. I won two auctions that have expired and no items or AD in the mail.
  • devinsean89#6566 devinsean89 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem on ps4 as of August 29, 2016
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it was like this in july they fixed it and now it's back. lol