test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inventory item info popup doesnt popup when in a group.

This is extremely frustrating. Popup works fine when not in a group, but everytime im in a group with friends, we have to disband the group to check our inventories due to this bug. Inspecting each item one by one is very time consuming, not to mention you dont get a comparison to your currently equipped gear while in the group either.

Comments

• deadcellraamdeadcellraam Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Turn off voice chat and it will display
  • jonsnow08#5540 jonsnow08 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thanks. I will try this next time they on. If it works, it will be great/
  • neozen#8945 neozen Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm searching for same bug. I'll try, thx a lot ;)
  • jackal131#6844 jackal131 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @deadcellraam said:
    > Turn off voice chat and it will display

Ok...this is a workaround but not a sollution. This really needs to be fixed!
  • jonsnow08#5540 jonsnow08 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    This worked for me thankfully. luckily we still have psn party to voice chat through, but yeah, needs to be fixed. not sure why having voice chat on or off would affect not being able to see an inventory popup, but it works for now.
  • galaphile1galaphile1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    can confirm ingame voice chat causes tooltips to not work, turning it off will fix the problem. which sucks cause for some reason my psn party chat keeps kicking me from the group at random intervals and would use the in game chat due to this if the tooltips would work.
  • morakniv#8051 morakniv Member Posts: 3 New User
    This doesn't work for me swell.
  • szajbus#6852 szajbus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Desame problem and trick z voise doesn't work
  • sixpathssnow#5121 sixpathssnow Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Fortunately, there is the PSN chat to work around the only "fix" found for this problem. Which is Simply to go into your setting and turn off voice chat while in-game. Temporary fix but still needs to develop dealt with.
    The Rise of a new Era, with only one guild to bow to. -CrownMeKing-
  • mellymels1978#2831 mellymels1978 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Turning off voice chat DOESN'T work for me. So I can't play with my friends because comparing all the new stuff as a new player is a constant thing and takes forever without the popup. Please fix this quickly! :(
  • shepherd#8774 shepherd Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Turning off voice chat DOESN'T work for me. So I can't play with my friends because comparing all the new stuff as a new player is a constant thing and takes forever without the popup. Please fix this quickly! :(

Seems you didn't save change after turning off voice chat