test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't see group frames

jeem78jeem78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Recently e-mailed support and they'be said to repost here, so here goes.

I am currently levelling a guardian fighter and a devoted cleric on ps4 both are in the 20-30 bracket.
When in a group with my guardian I can't see group frames in my ui. It works fine when I'm using my cleric but regardless of what I do, switch characters, relog, restart, etc I can't seem to get the party frames on my guardian. I've only ever used the In game queue system.
When I'm in a "ghost" group I can't join the others party and can't leave party as I don't have one. It's kinda like they're in a party and I'm there too in my own little solo group!
Anyone else having this problem? Or know of a fix/ workaround? As the workaround I'm using is don't level my guardian fighter!

Cheers,
Jeem

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jeem78jeem78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Cool beans, thanks very much for the reply.
  • thesorak#2887 thesorak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also can't get treasure chests in skirmishes and dungeons I assume it is related as I am not in the group.
  • cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I also had this problem for 4-5 dungeon, then I find a work around. Join a group and go to stronghold, work for me. Source of the problem may be psn offline mode (but going back online and reload game don't fix it). Otherwise may have occur because I have leave a group before leaving instance.
  • morakniv#8051 morakniv Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have the same issue, when will the patch come that fixes this? Really anying not to be able to get the chest rewards.
  • neversunnyneversunny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I had this problem on one of my chars as well, i would be in a group but couldnt see any players on map or group frames and i also wouldnt get any Diamonds at the end of the run.

FIX: The way i fixed it after listening to others is get invited to a random group manualy, you should then see the frames. leave the group then retry queing for the dungeons/skirmishes and it should be fine now. Well it worked for me anyway. Good luck
  • sokop#2517 sokop Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I too suddenly had this start happening yesterday. Level 70 CW and it never happened once while leveling. It's as if it puts me in the dungeon but does not add me to the que group. Good news that a fix is on the way.
  • cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    When I get in a dungeon with someone not in the group frame I just quit the instance, because at the end if the "outsider" first hit the boss then no reward for the group.
  • candadianprincecandadianprince Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    guess they never fixed this, or maybe it is the xbox one.
  • orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I just had this happen to me today, and some friends and I spent an hour trying all the various methods people say fix it, but I still am not being grouped in dungeons. Kind of kills the game (and the current event) for me, because I get no rewards, limited loot, and so on. So no, this hasn't been fixed on the PS4 yet.
  • both my cleric and warlock is now effected by this bug. when will neverwinter fix this bug, it been long enough people are suffering from this..........