test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Rising is recruiting - CLOSED!!

Phoenix Rising is an Adult guild that's growing on a daily basis.

The Officers all come from ESO and have other MMORPG backgrounds/experience. We are a UK based guild with members (current count 56) from across Europe and the USA, most of who play on a daily basis (We already have players who are Lvl70 or close to hitting it).

PSN chats are set up for those with a mic that like the social side of things and Stronghold Heroics are ran on most evening in order to help people level their characters. The whole guild is also working on constructing the Stronghold in order to unlock the benefits that brings, the Lumbermill is up and running and we are quickly working on the Marketplace. We also have players who like to research into builds and so can help you out there too.

We have a Facebook group to help with organising events and general discussions here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1656966454626477/

Plus we also run a community page for those who want to reach out into the larger community here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/890858317686569/

Feel free to PSN msg me if you have any further questions you'd like to ask or would like an invitation into the guild arranging.
Hopefully I'll see you in game soon :)

TwoShotTino
Post edited by twoshottino#0685 on

Comments

• asura#7634 asura Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ok I'll give you guys a shot I'm new to this game but already level 62
    PSN = jamaicandj
  • fragmintz#1066 fragmintz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi - I'm interested in joining this guild. Just sent a request to join the FB group. I'm playing Neverwinter regularly as my main game and just bought VIP for Aug. It's my first real MMO (was a hardcore Destiny player for a while), and I'm really liking the game. I play in my spare time (about 1 to 2 hours per day on average). Looking forward to meeting the group.
  • bennyb#1944 bennyb Member Posts: 3 New User
    Twoshottino,
    I sent you a friend inv on PSN. Hoping to join Phoenix Rising. I'm an older gamer looking for a mature adult guild. Lvl 70 Hunter/Trapper.
    Thanks for the consideration,
    Kyrlin@aj050306