test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has anyone been able to link thier PC account to thier PS4 account? Is this even possible?

redbeard35redbeard35 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have alot of characters and Astral Shards/ Zen on my PC account, but there seems to be no way to access them on my PS4. Which really seems to suck, since the game is free, it seems like one account over both systems should be doable.

Answers

• csnonicsnoni Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have linked mine, but it does not reflect on the PS4. May be a matter of updating? I plan on following up on it.
  • malfunction3000#5338 malfunction3000 Member Posts: 49 Arc User

I have alot of characters and Astral Shards/ Zen on my PC account, but there seems to be no way to access them on my PS4. Which really seems to suck, since the game is free, it seems like one account over both systems should be doable.

Maybe they'll do it someday, but something tells me that if they don't do it soon, then they might not do it at all

Want to join the guild? PM Me (PSN:Malfunction-3000) or post here
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Nothing ever transfers over. Never will be able to transfer over. Not your characters, not your Zen, not anything you bought. Nothing.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png