test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 70 with IL 2100 - What comes after EE?

I have just hit level 70 late last night. Grinding out with a friend and we are both around 2K IL. We still have the EE area to finish along with a few other quest we picked up. We are planning on completing EE campaign first before moving onto other campaigns.

My question to those of you who are level 70, what quest should we pursue after we finish up EE?

Comments

• spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Sgt knox will give you more quests at level 70. These are campaign areas with daily repeatable quests. As you progress you will unlock more areas, more dailies and you will eventually start getting boons and other rewards. This is similar to the Maze Engine campaign which you start at level 60. I would recommend starting off with Sharandar and Dread Ring first as these are easier than Icewind Dale and Well of Dragons. You will get refinement stones from these campaigns to upgrade your artefacts and enchantment s. Each area also has a mini dungeon which resets weekly and gives you AD.

You will also be able to run the epic /t2 dungeons such as Valindra's Tower, Epic Lair of Lostmauth, Epic Temple of the Spider, Kessels, Castle Never and so on. Kessels is probably a good intro to the epics. These give you the chance to get epic equipment, including artefact belts, necklaces and artifacts e.g. Lostmauth's Horn, valindras's Belt or the Orcus set from Castle Never - this is probably the hardest dungeon in the game and takes upwards of 30 minutes to complete. The skirmishes are good to farm - Throne of the Dwarven Gods and Prophecy of Madness- these give you a chance of getting the Underdark rings. You will also be to run the 25 man raid Tiamat which is a hourly raid at the top of the hour (e.g. 12, 1, 2 so on).

If you are 2k you can farm Demogorgon for legendary rings. Demo is a 10 man raid but runs on the half past e.g. 12.30, 1.30 so on. The ichor from Demo and the campaigns can be farmed and traded in Mantol Derith for Drowcraft Armour And the Seals can be traded for gear with the Seal Trader in Protectors Enclave. Once you reach 2.5k + you will be able to farm Twisted Ichor from Epic Demogorgon.

The new mod Storm Kings Thunder is bringing out new harder content for end game it is due out on Xbox mid August - not sure if PS4 will get it at the same time. Not sure what it will entail - but I am sure we will enjoy finding out!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I have one area left in EE and will do maze engine after I complete the other smaller dailies I currently have to complete in my que.

Thank you for this info, much appreciated.

What do you know about guild. Me and my friends formed our guild last night, and it looks like we have a grind in front of us with the guild area, any pointers.
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Building your stronghold up in Neverwinter will take a lot of time and a lot of grind. There is a good link on the reddit site which will give you some tips . I will pm it to you. I have never run a guild, and no desire too either, but I am in guilds both on Xbox and ps4. So I can only give you my perspective from a member point of view.

The Stronghold requires donations in order to build structures here is the official neverwinter wiki link -
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Stronghold

The majority of currency is from in-game currency farmed by guildies during daily quests the majority of which they would be doing in the normal course of adventuring or levelling up - for example the quests may be - kill 50 enemies in a certain zone or complete such and such a dungeon. Other currency comes from the campaigns that you start at level 70. You need a certain amount of each currency donated to the coffee to progress. The other thing that you will need to run as a team of guildies are the stronghold heroic quests - 5 of these yield 400 influence per character - and influence is a vital part of the contribution system. Levelling up you will probably need at least 10, possibly more, people on line and in the Stronghold together to run these.. They can good fun and a good way to meet up all together as a team. However they obviously take a bit of organizing in order to get as many people online as you can.

As you build the stronghold you will be able to get boons and structures up such as marketplace but be prepared for it to take many weeks, if not months, to get these up and running depending on how many people are in your guild. The neverwinter wiki will give you more info and I am sure there will be some useful tips and advice on the Guild forums pages on pc and Xbox. I will send the other link to you by message.

Guilds are great for friendship and for running dungeons and parties together. Once up and running there are some good boon s and bonuses to be hard from the Stronghold the ultimate goal is to work towards getting the Dragon flight armour which can only be acquired through running Dragon flight in the SH.

It will be a lot of hard work though to get there so be prepared to grind :)