test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chat font

zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
How can anyone read the chat font? It's way to small and there's no way to make it bigger.
Plus to type with a keyboard first I have to open the chat box with my controller then hit the square button then I can type with my kb. Why can't I just start typing???

I like this game but come on. Every MMO I EVER play going back to EQ days had chat font size choices.

Comments

• whytewingswhytewings Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I second this. The font needs to be bigger. My brother also agrees.
  • zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I'm glad there are others that agree with me
  • zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Please fix this.
  • murkinheroes#9790 murkinheroes Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The font needs to be increased as well as better spam control needs to be added to stop these spammers from flooding the chat over and over should be put on a timer for like 30 seconds before being able to post again in places such as trade chat, zone chat and guild chat should be left unlimited.

Also these advertisement bots there typical in game they need to be filtered out or else this time would make total sense to help slow them down late at night the trade chat is so flooded it's all that's on the screen no one can get a word in even if they try.

The chat itself should offer a way to either widen it or blow it up just shy of full screen.

• velforcevelforce Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    the colour of the text above player's mobs and heads could be a bit more vibrant too, can be difficult to read sometimes