test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to find an option to buy the dragonborn race itself.

Is the pack that has just the race not available on PS4 yet? I wanted to start off as Dragonborn but am not interested in doing the big $75 pack. I just want the race.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    There's a Dragonborn token on the PC version for 15 dollars, but I'm not sure when/if it will be introduced on the PS4 zen shop.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Yea I just contacted support and they said the legend pack atm is the only thing to get dragonborn on ps4.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • ronrac2ronrac2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    They should let us who already own the Dragonborn race either on XBox 1 or Pc use the race on the Ps4, but unfortunately they won't because they are money hungry & want us to buy it again. Smh