test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Knox's Irregulars recruitment post

Knox' Irregulars Is an Adult progression focused casual guild. After some initial growing pains our guild is up and running If you are looking for a laid back atmosphere where you can also see content Knox's Irregulars is the place for you. Interested players can contact cuddlebullets or Kylothian on ps4 or visit our website at: knoxs.guildlaunch.com

Looking forward to seeing you in the Forgotten Realms!

Comments

• rebbrebb Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Good job ...hopefully things will settle down a bit after all the drama .. i would say a mature attitude is more important than anything age related
    I have played games with many younger people who would not class themselves as adults and honestly iv seen way more drama from people old enough to know better.
    Attitude is more important than age :)

Signed up to new forums anyway
    Post edited by rebb on
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Good to see you have a new website. Hope things go well for all you guys going forward. Happy Adventuring!

Good to see you have a new website. Hope things go well for all you guys going forward. Happy Adventuring!

You could always rejoin :p ...Have fun in or out of a guild ...its a game at the end of the day, you need to be playing it in a way that makes you happy.

Have fun spooky.
  • duckman33duckman33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Tried creating an account on the new page to re-apply and it says I already have one, though I have never created an account there. Edit: Nevermind I just reset the password. But there doesn't seem to be any members on the new site.
    Post edited by duckman33 on
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Thank you rebb. I partied up with Doc and Maximus and they very kindly let me rejoin. So I am back in the Guild and happy to be back with you guys . Even got to run some heroics on my new CW. Hope to see you online soon x BTW thanks again Rebb, Doc, Maximus and everyone.

Thank you rebb. I partied up with Doc and Maximus and they very kindly let me rejoin. So I am back in the Guild and happy to be back with you guys . Even got to run some heroics on my new CW. Hope to see you online soon x BTW thanks again Rebb, Doc, Maximus and everyone.

Welcome back :)

• sundavillesundaville Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Heya! If you don't mind I would like to join back aswell, I miss you :)
    - Zetzeri
  • tempos#4626 tempos Member Posts: 45 Arc User

Heya! If you don't mind I would like to join back aswell, I miss you :)

- Zetzeri

Your welcome to rejoin. There's plenty of folks with invite privileges now, so there should pretty much always be someone one who can send/accept an invite.
  • tempos#4626 tempos Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    duckman33 said:

Tried creating an account on the new page to re-apply and it says I already have one, though I have never created an account there. Edit: Nevermind I just reset the password. But there doesn't seem to be any members on the new site.

I think most people are more focused on leveling right now.
  • fivesix#2273 fivesix Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Dope name, like the description. Any room for a Scourge Warlock of Doom and Pie?