test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for friendly and social guild

Looking for a guild, uk time really, for social play.

Willing to help and join in events.

new to neverwinter but good with mmos played to many.

Comments

• ryben#8646 ryben Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey i will be creating a guild soon with a couple of cool buddies. Most are in the us but some are in the uk. Psn:tonetofly86
  • marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind trying to help you guys out. i just started playing last night. --PSN : aknifefight
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • mattieboibetch#3374 mattieboibetch Member Posts: 5 New User
    Hey there!
    Dethroned is recruiting! We're a multi-game guild of 600+ folks (not all playing Neverwinter). We don't claim to be the BEST in PVP or PVE--our main mission will always be to have a good time and for our community to outlast the games we play. If that sounds like a good deal to you (or to anyone else reading this), check us out and "Join the Uprising"

While the majority of our members are in the US, we do have a handful of UK and Aussie members.

facebook.com/groups/DethronedGuild
  • silvercon14#1106 silvercon14 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hey Marty, feel free to add me on PSN. My name is SilverCon. You can join my guild if you would like its called The Locals. Just drop me a line on PSN.
  • blackswordsman#4464 blackswordsman Member Posts: 4 New User
    Feel free to add me ZXCheezleXZ we are looking to conquer stronghold we are called Order of The White Fang :) everyone feel free to request we are a mature guild looking to become the best :)
  • seanlipesseanlipes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I have a guild open to all I made it yesterday and need members please feel free to join its called UrJusXpToMe