test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gosh darn it

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
So I was suckered in by the latest... well old really... but latest Lockbox.

I had been saving my keys up for a new one and had 49... thought sod it at least 1 will have a good item... maybe an Epic Companion, Mount, Artefact or whatever... 49.... boo hoo :(

lol
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• hrunting1#2425 hrunting1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    You only get lucky once it seems, got the legendary mount pack and epic art pack within the first five. This was the last time the glorious box came out. Now I only get shafted.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I havent gotten anything valuable out of that lockbox after a few hundreds of boxes. Not even some epic pack.. hate this box.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    I was lucky enough to get a legendary mount choice from glorious and the armored griffon from shaundakul within the range of 30 keys. Even a forgehammer was inside one of them master job packs
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Ha ha it is not just me then, yeah the 1st time this box came around I got Epic Companion and Mount Packs over the course of opening with my daily key and coupon keys.

This time though the drop rates for anything Purple are at least 50/1 lol :)

Edit, actually I lied, I did get a bunch of Ensorcelled Arsenal's and Trove of Elemental Evil's... Both useless to me though. I suppose they are Purples, but poo ones :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Had a guild mate use his daily key on his first resurgeance box since they brought them back. His name flashed on screen with getting the Legendary Mounts pack. Soon as he got it, he jumped in my party like I knew he would lol. Wow lucky man. I would love to get my hands on that Tensers disc too.
    wdj40 said:

Ha ha it is not just me then, yeah the 1st time this box came around I got Epic Companion and Mount Packs over the course of opening with my daily key and coupon keys.

This time though the drop rates for anything Purple are at least 50/1 lol :)

Edit, actually I lied, I did get a bunch of Ensorcelled Arsenal's and Trove of Elemental Evil's... Both useless to me though. I suppose they are Purples, but poo ones :(

meh, I dont see those as epics, its just junk. Most of the time I get that profession junk which is worth like 3k, though.
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    I've never received anything more than proffessions, enchant or companion packs. I've used a lot of keys on boxes. Anywhere from the Glorious and all the way back to the Imperial Rage Drake lockbox days. I hate RNG....
    While I was favored by the RNG God here and there, I hate RNG as well. In my opinion its the worst gaming condition.
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    The last 10 boxes I have opened with my daily VIP key have contained rewards of rare quality!!! Like blue resonance stones, companion packs, profession packs (how many cyromancers do I need?) And some level 7's from old boxes that I saved --- because I am stupid and I thought that I might, just might, get something good out of them. I can see them cryptic people now, every time I open one, they rub their hands together with glee and chuckle 'sucker' . One day, darn you, (shakes first) , one day I'll get something decent!
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I must have open over 300 lockboxes since i play and best i ever got was an epic companion pack from new life that i never used...

Im very not lucky at RNG and i hate the concept as well.