test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact Power Bug

realhambonerealhambone Member Posts: 21 Arc User
So check this out, I finally get up enough cubes to change my artifact power, and go to select it and buy it, as soon as I press [] (square) I crash application to ps4 error reporting, like classic -008 or whatever. log back on and the game purchased a different one than I had selected.

but I'm like okay. ill try this again.....
i go blow 40k more diamonds for 4 cubes and guess what... it picks the wrong power again! and ofc crashes. So I pack up my tiny bit of diamonds i had left and decided to switch it back to a previous power (which is a 5k ad price and at this point I'm dwindling near 100k ad lose for this bug)

anywayyyyyyyy

I go to switch the power, crash. then guess what...

upon relogging it was a different power than what was even selected to switch! facepalm

be careful current artifact wielders! the power is so immense it is catastrophic...

Comments

• Options
    deadcellraamdeadcellraam Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    It's a pain man. We kept getting the same error/crash like you last night. We would be fighting a dragon and at the last second before it died....crash. Running through Helm's hold, crash...did reload trick to get out of Helm's hold and make 10ft before the exit and....crash. Purchased an item at the Astral Diamond exchange...crashed...lost Astral Diamonds and didn't receive the item.
  • Options
    cabledog31lcabledog31l Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Just experienced this myself, games does indeed crash every time you choose to buy a new artifact power. However every time you do so, you can not actually choose the ones you want, when you unlock a power it is random. You just have to keep buying em until you get the desired power lol just the way it is.

Read the description before you purchase :)