test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goals in Sahha games don't count

I have been playing several games of Sahha during the summer festival and have had this happen a few times. The ball goes in the net but the goal doesn't count. I have seen it happen both on my side and against me. It seems to happen the most when the ball goes in close to the goal post or crossbar. The ball goes in and game says team has scored but no fireworks appear or cheering and the tally is not added to score. I'm not sure you will be able to fix problem before the summer festival is completed but thought I would mention it to you guys. I have not had this happen every game so you might have problem chasing it down. I have tried to be as specific as possible. Every time goal doesn't count there is no fireworks or cheering, maybe the area for scoring (with fireworks and cheering) is a little smaller then the nets that would explain it.

Comments

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I think maybe the goal does not count if a player runs into the net, I have seen the goals not count too and that is what someone told me.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    If an enemy player hits in there own goal, so the last to come in contact with the ball, it won't count.
  • deiracheldeirachel Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Pretty sure that's not the case Itsmithneko. I've had a goal not count when I was the only one anywhere near the ball, and I've seen own goals count as well.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    deirachel said:

Pretty sure that's not the case Itsmithneko.

+1 I've hit the ball and had an opponent deflect it back into their own goal and it counted as a goal. It's just a buggy game.
  • veggiepi#7476 veggiepi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I too have experienced this glitch. Sad to say I've accidentally scored a goal against my own team too so that's not it...