test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VIP

Will this game have vip when it comes out and if we have vip on pc whill we be able to switch vip from pc to ps4 and only have it on there instead of on the pc
theo xx

Comments

• nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    switch vip from pc to ps4 - hope Not . like NO Cross Platform or character import - is just go to break the game if the let ppl from PC or Xbox switch or transfer eny ting over at all -
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    I seriously doubt you'll be able to import anything from PC to PS4.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • vespy89#0697 vespy89 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Is VIP like a premium membership or something and if so how much is it?

Is VIP like a premium membership or something and if so how much is it?

VIP is more of a paid perk than a membership, with your benefits based on your current VIP rank. 1k ZEN for 30 days, 2.7k for 90, and 5.1k for 180 days, according to the current PC ZEN market price.

The 30 day purchase increases your rank by 1 level, 90 purchase increases your VIP rank by 3, and the 180 day purchase increases your rank by 6. Your rank is permanent and never decreases, regardless of the length of inactivity of your VIP benefits. For example, you buy a 30 day VIP purchase and then don't for another, say, two months. When you purchase another 30 days, your rank goes to 2. Even if you waited another 60 days between purchases, your overall VIP rank NEVER decreases.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • vespy89#0697 vespy89 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Oh thats a really cool perk i think.
  • yugo#8242 yugo Member Posts: 6 New User
    it's valuable i suggest it to you :)
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    VIP offers a lot of perks.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • happywolfehappywolfe Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is the Xp bonuses account wide or for one character only?

Is the Xp bonuses account wide or for one character only?

All VIP benefits are accountwide. However, your free enchanted key can only be claimed on any one character on your account per day.

ROLL TIDE ROLL