test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to receive the starter items from the early access in game?

How do i receive the mount and so on in game? Can't find any mail or anything... please help

Comments

• Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    There's a Vendor once you've completed the intro quest. He's near sergeant knox. You can get various items from him. Sometimes they are mailed to you - so check the mailbox in neverwinter too. Hope that helps!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    robzobrobzob Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    ggg247ggg247 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've looked everywhere and can't find any vendor that has my starter items. The mailbox doesn't have anything either. Help!
  • Options
    ggg247ggg247 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    ah ha I found it. You have to go over near the guy who gave you the free clothing in the Rags to Riches mission. There's a vendor across from him who has the Mount and other free items.
  • Options
    harryk#3230 harryk Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    amazing that they won't point the near players in the direction how to get it had the same issue shall go attempt again this is harder than most dungeons to accomplish.
  • Options
    shyguyglasshyguyglas Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I also had this issue took me way longer than I care to think about to find the vendor.
  • Options
    ranatuorranatuor Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Yeah, though thanks to gjrgamer I knew to look around the area (rather than it coming in the mail), it still wasn't so close to Knox as I was expecting mind, the vendor is in the next yard to him, through an archway. The trader is called "Reward Claims Agent" - Knox is in "Halls of Justice: East Courtyard", if you go in the direction Knox is looking through the archway you hit "Halls of Justice: West Courtyward" and directly ahead you should see two NPC vendors. The one you want is there. They are under a canopy with two pillars.

This could have been better explained by Arc really, especially since it is part of the early access deal so people will want to find it as soon as they can. Having said that, love the horse and stuff.

Question - in the promo section are "Electric Tiger" and "Renegade Illusionist" - not knowing what I was doing, I picked them up thinking they were with my free starter pack. I can't see a cost now I am checking out the vendor again, was there one? It says "click to buy" so I assume there was some cost.
    Ranatuor Erutaron (Wood Elf Hunter) | Lilith ( Halfling Warlock) | Fafnir (Dragonborn Paladin)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    “Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.”
  • Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    ranatuor said:

Yeah, though thanks to gjrgamer I knew to look around the area (rather than it coming in the mail), it still wasn't so close to Knox as I was expecting mind, the vendor is in the next yard to him, through an archway.

Ah yes, sorry, I guess near Knox is relative. Glad I was able to point you in the right direction though! :)

The Renegade Illusionist is a free gift for linking to an Arc account and I'm guessing the Electric Tiger is a bonus they are giving to everyone. I would think they are available on all characters you create. Whilst it says "buy" I just think that's how the transaction works - I don't think you actually pay anything.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Thank you :smile: In my quest to get all the freebies I was worried I clicked too fast and would need to sell an arm and a leg for what I had bought
    Ranatuor Erutaron (Wood Elf Hunter) | Lilith ( Halfling Warlock) | Fafnir (Dragonborn Paladin)
  • Options
    yayonne#1828 yayonne Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you go through the list of "interrests" on the map (L1+left arrow) you will also find one titled "Reward claim guy" or something like that. :-)
  • Options
    starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thankyou so much for info on how to find my Onyx Starter Pack, it helped heaps !! .. i found my items !!
  • Options
    harryk#3230 harryk Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    yes found it it's the guy with the reddish/orange gift box icon on him. However i am waiting to claim it as it will be bound to the character that takes it. So i want to be sure i will not delete this char and start over, before i claim it.
  • Options
    Sure you get one per alt Harryk. I just had to create a 2nd alt to get round a loading issue on my main, and it was there for me to collect on them. Not so sure about the first purchase pack, that doesn't seem to be for newly created alts (after getting it on main)