test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blacklake Terror Skirmish

ashmanhafeezashmanhafeez Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Hi,

I've been wondering if the level complete the skirmish is gated between 5-13? My character is level 24 before i realized that I missed this skirmish. It does not appear on queue list. Would be great if you could let higher level players do it by capping their levels for the sake of achievement and title. Otherwise we won't be able to get them, like forever.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Hi,

I've been wondering if the level complete the skirmish is gated between 5-13? My character is level 24 before i realized that I missed this skirmish. It does not appear on queue list. Would be great if you could let higher level players do it by capping their levels for the sake of achievement and title. Otherwise we won't be able to get them, like forever.

They occasionally do events called "Call To Arms" in which they let every level 6+ run a certain skirmish. You will have to wait for that event for the Blacklake Skirmish since you have outleveled it, but they do them several times a year, so hopefully you shouldn't have to wait too long.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    ashmanhafeezashmanhafeez Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    null
    Thank you for the quick response sir. Really appreciate it!