test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Our Head Start Has Begun!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We’re proud to announce the head start for Neverwinter on PlayStation®4 has now begun! It’s been a long time since whispers of our eventual arrival started, so we couldn’t be happier to finally bring the Forgotten Realms to our newest group of adventurers.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/10068223-our-head-start-has-begun-on-playstation®4

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    There isn't a specific "Oynx Head Start" pack the PS store in NA. There is an "Early Access Pack (13g)" for $19.99, but the description doesn't specify any of the advertised Oynx is pack items. The trailer for the "Early Access" Pack is in German too.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • mistickravenmistickraven Member Posts: 5 New User
    It's on the PS Store Now! Downloading as we speak. Welcome Neverwinter to the PS4.
    Mysticraven
    Btw, is the DM feature on console as well?
  • scorp81223scorp81223 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Have looked multiple times for the onyx headstart pack only thing i can find is a headstart bundle still 19.99 but description doesn't say anything about the items advertised in the onyx pack
  • schmeegz#5942 schmeegz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Is the head start pack worth the 20$
    edited July 2016
    Considering you get a week jump start, mount, and keys, I personally think so.
    Scorp, look under New Games, that's where I found it.
  • lisalennonlisalennon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Were do i get my mount and keys in game thx
  • kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I am worried. I purchased the early entrance for $20 however it was NOT titled the Onyx Head Start pack as was advertised. I do not seem to own any of the promised items from the advertisement:

"To take part in the head start, purchase the Onyx Head Start pack from the PlayStation® Store for $19.99 – available now! This pack contains items exclusive to PlayStation®4 and will help make your first adventures all the more smooth.

Fragile Onyx Weapon pack
    20 Enchanted Keys
    Adventurer’s Helper Pack
    Graycloak’s Legacy weapon
    Onyx Horse mount (Green)
    “The Onyx Adorned” title"

Please explain..
    You have to complete tutorial before it's sent to you.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the keys are for lockboxes that will contain things that will significantly help your toon. it's not a bad thing to start with 20 keys. even if you got nothing else that makes the price of starting worthwhile imo. there will just about guaranteed be some enchants for yourself and your companion dropped in the pack and that will be really helpful for getting you going. getting your IL up even as a low level will make the first 70 levels go by much quicker.
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Have you checked with the Rewards Claim Agent in Protectors Enclave ? He has a gift wrapped box above his head you can find him near the invoking circle and Sgt knox. You can claim any promo items or packs from him. Once claimed you get a box to open which contains the mount (you need to equip the mount first to get it in your stable).
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    The Adventuers Helper pack is only available if you have bought minimum 500 zen through Arc/playstation. One purchased you will then be able to claim it from the Rewards Claim guy.
  • cremepuffskicremepuffski Member Posts: 2 New User
    yeah I don't see a onyx pack for $19.99, I saw the early access pack which I bet most of us picked up.
    Hope we still get the stuff since the descriptions doesn't give any info if that's the pack to get the special stuff.
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Can anyone confirm that the "Neverwinter Early Access Pack" is actually this? If not I'm going to be pissed - the Playstation page says nothing about these items - just allows me to get the Onyx Fashion Pack for free. :#
    PSN - jzhnutz

GM - House Stargaryen (PS4 Guild)
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @jzhnutz said:
    > Can anyone confirm that the "Neverwinter Early Access Pack" is actually this? If not I'm going to be pissed - the Playstation page says nothing about these items - just allows me to get the Onyx Fashion Pack for free. :#

Two friends of mine bought this on PSN and confirmed this is the same as what ARC says, it just doesn't have it in the description on the PSN store.
    PSN - jzhnutz

GM - House Stargaryen (PS4 Guild)
  • nuckinfutts69#9663 nuckinfutts69 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Cragmire crypts is busted it closes appointment ps4 Everytime I try to enter it in black daggers end
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    Couple of questions. Can we use bindings? Can we remap our controller? Can we use a mouse? Thanks in advance.
  • tiayanatiayana Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'd like to know if we still can buy zen straight from arc or do we have to go through ps4? I've got my account linked, I would think they'd know who to send it to.
  • xxmsfusionxxxxmsfusionxx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    From Asia region and im still not seeing the head start package available on my ps store. Is the problem only for asia regions?
  • nomurinomuri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also not showing up for the European Region either, I'm in the UK. the PS Store has 5 Zen Packs available for purchase but not the main game or the Headstart/Onyx pack.
  • synfidie#2120 synfidie Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Missing the third character slot promised in the first time purchaser thing.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2016

The Adventuers Helper pack is only available if you have bought minimum 500 zen through Arc/playstation. One purchased you will then be able to claim it from the Rewards Claim guy.

That's actually the First Time Buyers' Pack you're talking about there.
    tiayana said:

I'd like to know if we still can buy zen straight from arc or do we have to go through ps4? I've got my account linked, I would think they'd know who to send it to.

Considering that Sony regulates microtransactions for the games provided on their platform, I would think the answer to be no.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Cragmire crypts is busted it closes appointment ps4 Everytime I try to enter it in black daggers end

You cannot enter it there, only from the queue.