test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Early Access??

I went to the PS4 store to download the "Oynx Head Start Pack" at about 2am EST. After doing a search in the store, there were only options for "Zen Early Access" deals varying from $4.99 to $99.99. There was no "Oynx Starter Pack" options.

So, I paid for the $19.99 " 2000 Zen Early Access" and nothing is downloading.
"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis

Comments

• Options
    maniek4812#7769 maniek4812 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You bought wrong pack.Zen is a premium currency in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    yup, you bought the wrong pack.

the Onyx Head Start pack won't be in the store will 8am PST, when the servers go up.
  • Options
    exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Okay cool.

However, I'm okay with buying the wrong pack but if they post it as "Early Access" then I would at least like to be able to download it!

What is the point of "Early Access" currency if it doesn't allow you early access?
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Okay cool.

However, I'm okay with buying the wrong pack but if they post it as "Early Access" then I would at least like to be able to download it!

What is the point of "Early Access" currency if it doesn't allow you early access?

The Onyx Head Start pack (which should be the one you need) should be in the store soon. Just keep checking back. It's up to PlayStation to decide when to put it in the store.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    conqueror#8887 conqueror Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @jmadfour said:
    > yup, you bought the wrong pack.
    >
    > the Onyx Head Start pack won't be in the store will 8am PST, when the servers go up.

why wasn't NeverWinter more clear about this timeframe ? from the way people are posting, it would seem like everybody has it downloaded already. (which I do NOT....i've only been searching 5 hours myself.
  • Options
    sinshadowfoxsinshadowfox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    has anyone bought the onyx "fashion" pack and got early access yet?
  • Options
    spoons#6157 spoons Member Posts: 8 New User
    alot of people have the early access just doesn't seem like anyone in NA has it yet lol
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

> @jmadfour said:

> yup, you bought the wrong pack.

>

> the Onyx Head Start pack won't be in the store will 8am PST, when the servers go up.

why wasn't NeverWinter more clear about this timeframe ? from the way people are posting, it would seem like everybody has it downloaded already. (which I do NOT....i've only been searching 5 hours myself.

It's up to Sony to put it in the store. It seems they have not done this in every region (North America, mainly, sadly). The servers are up, but now everyone must wait for Sony to put it in the PlayStation store. They are aware and working on it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I see something called the Early access pack, it's not the Onyx pack but costs $20 and is a 13 GB download. Is this the right one?
  • Options

I see something called the Early access pack, it's not the Onyx pack but costs $20 and is a 13 GB download. Is this the right one?

Yes. That is indeed the correct one. There seems to have been a miscommunication somewhere.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    robzobrobzob Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    It's up on PSN store in NA, but the trailer there is all in German I think?? That going to be a different regional DL?
  • Options
    exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Are you sure that is the right one? It doesn't say "Oynx Starter Pack".

It just says "Neverwinter Early Access" (12.8g) and the description doesn't say anything about the advertised Oynx items.

• Options
    robzobrobzob Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    now it says my PSN is under maintenance
  • Options
    kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    robzob said:

now it says my PSN is under maintenance

Go back to the early access page and you might be able to download it if your purchase went through (Mine did).
  • Options
    xxmsfusionxxxxmsfusionxx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Still not getting the head start package here in Thailand. Anyone else from asia facing this issue?
  • Options
    geno#9167 geno Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    > @xxmsfusionxx said:
    > Still not getting the head start package here in Thailand. Anyone else from asia facing this issue?

Am from Singapore and i think asia store is not getting Neverwinter, which is a pity as i was looking forward to playing it. :'(

Wish a mod or admin will clarify so we know for sure.
  • Options
    xxmsfusionxxxxmsfusionxx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The feelings mutual....
  • Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I downloaded it, yesterday off of the PSN store no issue. download the game and checked it out briefly before work this am.

download was called --- Neverwinter early access pack(full game and add-on content)
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    kidapache#9516 kidapache Member Posts: 4 New User
    Downloaded and install onyx head starter pack. Press play on main screen and just before character creation the game crashes. Tried reinstall, same problem.

On Eu servers.
  • Options
    xotrapoxxotrapox Member Posts: 1 New User
    I did not recieve the onyx starter when I purchased it also is there a bug or something?
  • Options
    lordorpion#2008 lordorpion Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought it last night also I cannot access the things I paid for. I want my frwaking money back if this is the case I feel robbed