test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Early Access

Hi I just wanted to know which pack do i need to buy to actually get early access, because it first said the Onyx pack and now there are several of them on the store also there are just Zen packs,so i just need to if i buy any of them do I still get the early access or is it a current one?

Comments

• Options
    cuboniouscubonious Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    xjiggil0x said:

Hi I just wanted to know which pack do i need to buy to actually get early access, because it first said the Onyx pack and now there are several of them on the store also there are just Zen packs,so i just need to if i buy any of them do I still get the early access or is it a current one?

I am wondering the same thing
  • Options
    xjiggil0xxjiggil0x Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I was planning on buying the onyx starter pack and then i saw all those others and not the onyx one anymore so i got confused and decided to ask to see of anyone knew
  • Options
    kaizadelmasykaizadelmasy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's still the Onyx starter Pack. Zen is the cash shop in the game basically. The onyx starter pack hasn't released quite yet.
  • Options
    exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I just purchased the "Early Access 2000 Zen" for $19.99 and it's not downloading anything for me. There was not an option for an " Oynx Starter Pack".
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • Options
    Basically just wait for the Onyx pack to come out, sounds ok to me i guess
  • Options
    Yeah should be out in the next 4 hours or so. In the US From what I've read elsewhere
  • Options

Yeah should be out in the next 4 hours or so. In the US From what I've read elsewhere

Well thanks for help and the useful info
  • Options
    ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Servers will be turned on at 8AM PDT according to the login screen. I just DL'd my head start and linked my ARC account to my PSN account.
    CeissaDesiste
    News Editor and Reviewer @ www.anjelsyndicate.org
  • Options
    Yeah it's not even available where I am yet I just checked the Playstation store after seeing your other post.
  • Options
    Okay I'm getting annoyed it's after 6 am here and the game isn't even on PS store what's going on?
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Believe uk is a day ahead so they got to pre download .us players will need to wait till ps updates store hope its before 8am PDT. thats when server is live.

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Yep I was able to download it off the PS Store last night in the UK - just after midnight. Was installed and ready for this morning (and allowed me to sync the account to arc so I could get a free companion - renegade illusionist?).

Mind you I had to Search for it - it wasn't in any of the software or games lists that I could see. The search also had to be on "NEVER" only - it didn't find a "W" option for trying to type the full game name in. So after typing NEVER I just scrolled down and found the game that way.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    spoons#6157 spoons Member Posts: 8 New User
    still can't find it up here in Canada. hopefully it shows up before i gotta leave for work so ican at least download it
  • Options
    robzobrobzob Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    they have the wrong one up on PS NA its all in German or something LOL
  • Options
    tiayanatiayana Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's supposed to be based off pst, California. But here I sit and not onyx starter pack. I've turned on and off my ps4. I'm getting aggravated. I have a friend in the UK waiting for me.
  • Options
    drzemusdrzemus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    tiayana said:

It's supposed to be based off pst, California. But here I sit and not onyx starter pack. I've turned on and off my ps4. I'm getting aggravated. I have a friend in the UK waiting for me.

In Canada its called Neverwinter Early Access Pack and went up 10min ago. look for that

-Zemus
  • Options
    madmartigan#0643 madmartigan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    LOL... They do have the wrong one up...The trailer is in a foreign language,
  • Options
    its up on the NA PSN store but the trailer is all in German? Should I be afraid of that??
  • Options
    Probably... LOL
  • Options
    I mean I dont wanna DL it and its for another region or something?
  • Options
    How difficult is it to label the thing correctly and put it out in the right language?... Apparently more than I thought.
  • Options
    Ok... I just tried to get on the psn store and it says undergoing maintenance so maybe this is a good sign.