test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sahha queue

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
has anyone got anything other than three copper or silver (as a best reward) from this?

Comments

• upcasthorizon32upcasthorizon32 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Nope best I've got was 3 silver most time petal an pops
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    You can get a single mythril ticket. :p
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    have you ever actually seen this single mithral ticket? did you get it? how about the supplies to make a ball? it says you're supposed to be able to get ball making supplies but it seems like a fairy tale. I've probably not played as many games as it feels like I've played but I've definitely spent some time in the game and the best I've personally seen is copper and silver at x3
    A teammate I was Q'ing with got it. ^~^ Idk about profession supplies...
    gtk ty
    Not worth the time, tbh...
    oh come on is anything really worth it in this game. LOL. only way to get enuff mithral tickets to mean anything statistically is to spend boatloads now and the drop rates are at least as low as a lockbox key with out any kind of consolation prize... it's all kind of a joke. I wish they'd made the drops more like the winter festival with the chance of getting a legendary. the sahha game really needs to drop more stuff too.

oh come on is anything really worth it in this game. LOL. only way to get enuff mithral tickets to mean anything statistically is to spend boatloads now and the drop rates are at least as low as a lockbox key with out any kind of consolation prize... it's all kind of a joke. I wish they'd made the drops more like the winter festival with the chance of getting a legendary. the sahha game really needs to drop more stuff too.

They pretty much made the game useless, as you said more drops would be nice. Maybe 5minutes instead of 10 wouldn't bore people so much...lol Plus a cap for an auto win so one side doesn't need to waste there time with a 12 - 0 match lol :3
    agreed. maybe once you hit either five minutes or five scores game over.