test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Great deeds quest broken?

jazuulejazuule Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
I went to see the seer and was told to claim the Dragon Bridge reward. I did but the quest does not seem to realize that I claims it. I have the reward but I am unable to advance the quest line. I know this is at a very low level (9) so I delete the character and started again, thinking I somehow missed something, but it happened on the second character as well.
Anyone else have this issue and if so can it be fixed?

Answers

• samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    I just completed the first phase of the Sybella mini-campaign on a character and it worked just fine.

You've talked to Sybella, you have the quest Great Deeds, then you open the Sword Coast Chronicles window, click the Dragon Bridge entry, click Claim, then accept the next quest which will then complete and give you the rewards. Sybella should then have the yellow question mark above her head and you should be able to complete Great Deeds and proceed with her next quest for collecting orb parts in the Tower District.

What discussion options does Sybella give you when you try to talk to her?
    @samaka#2511
  • jazuulejazuule Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I finally got it figured out. Thanks for responding.
  • octavecircle#9528 octavecircle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    sigh Im haveing problems too.. I have the 40 orbs of the seerer shardsin my currency yet i cant find sybella to turn in basically im stuck