test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Queue System Dilemma

theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
For Xbox users, from the last patch notes, it was promised the Queue System problems were fixed.....

I can't even Queue for a simple domination without having
[System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.
[System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.
[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".
[System Notify] Queue instance has been cancelled due to player declines. Queue Group has been removed from queue.
[System Notify] Left Channel ''Match''

This is extremely annoying because the Queue system is STILL broken. It is frustrating trying to sync queues and do a Premade vs Premade in PvP on Domination. This mainly ONLY happens to the domination queue systems which I don't understand when there is only 1 way to Queue PvP (Domination), Why is it that PvE queue system works fine??

Regardless, this is a serious frustration to us (your players) and a major problem with the queue system overall. This has to be fixed because I am not the only one that feels this is a serious issue.

@strumslinger @terramak @commanderander
Proteus
Guardian Fighter
TLO
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter

Comments

• Options
    nuclearbox2#4531 nuclearbox2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm sorry for posting this here but I'm new and can't post a new thread my self yet system won't let me but it seems it sorta might fit here I've played for about a week and my main character level 47 gets queued however it doesn't show up my group there is three players in the dungeon but there is no sharing items and I don't get any rough astral dimonds after last boss or anything I posted a ticket got back a reply that said I needed to refine rough astral dimond REALLY? yea I WOULD IF I was getting any! they told me to go to forums I did play pvp before this happened I dk if its connected I am just trying to get this fixed or find a solution because dungeons anit even worth playing anymore on my primary also my secondary character level 15 isn't getting a daily dungeon key
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    I don't see the problem. You queue, it finds a possible group, people decline, so you have to re-join the queue. That's normal, its not broken lol
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    sometimes when you leave a group its bugs out and you will stuck inside that group not being able to leave "again". if you queue up for something and you find put into another group its fixed. Not sure if there is another way to work around.
  • Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User

I don't see the problem. You queue, it finds a possible group, people decline, so you have to re-join the queue. That's normal, its not broken lol

Read the patch notes. and play the game. It works just fine for PvE. but not as much for PvP. They said they fixed the Queue systems but that was obviously wasn't true.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    toeblarone#1119 toeblarone Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Join a queue - don't get anywhere. Specifically for Demogorgon. I haven't been able to do demo for days, and I am not the only one. There are loads of people queuing and not getting anywhere. This particular one is broke as hell.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Join a queue - don't get anywhere. Specifically for Demogorgon. I haven't been able to do demo for days, and I am not the only one. There are loads of people queuing and not getting anywhere. This particular one is broke as hell.

Is this happening even if you make a 10 man queue group? Or just with random queues? On PC it's virtually impossible to get a random queue for demo because everyone does premades.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Solo queue and you will 90% of the time NOT get in unless you are a DC/Tank. Sometimes not even then.

Easy fix....join a group beforehand. There are literally 10 groups spamming for help at any given time between Protector's Enclave and Mantol-Derith. And if for some reason you don't want to join a group, form your own group.
  • Options
    satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Some of the queue system is people not understanding it. I am not directing this at anyone in particular, just stating fact.

1. If you are DPS you will find it hard to get in to some dungeons etc if you solo queue. the reason is there are a lot more DPS than support classes so your wait time is longer and when you have a time limit like Demo this means you can totally miss out.
    2. There are now groups and queue groups and you may need to leave both. I have not heard of that being impossible but a lot of people leave groups but forget to leave queue groups.
    3. A lot of people do not understand that you can queue private with any group make up but to queue public you need to fulfill the so called ideal group structure of 3 x DPS, 1 DC, 1 tank.
  • Options
    According to them:

I understand that you are unable to queue Demogorgon Raid. Have you tired queuing with a party or join any players who are going for the raid? It's likely the system isn't getting enough solo players queuing during the limit.

I don't see this as the problem. I can't remember the last time I did a demogorgan raid. The problem is the queue system. It needs fixing.

• Options

Solo queue and you will 90% of the time NOT get in unless you are a DC/Tank. Sometimes not even then.

Easy fix....join a group beforehand. There are literally 10 groups spamming for help at any given time between Protector's Enclave and Mantol-Derith. And if for some reason you don't want to join a group, form your own group.
    How? Constantly typing in zone and LFG is getting me nowhere. As a Control Wizard, I am at the stage where I can't get any further as i can't get into dungeons or demogorgon. The only places I can get into are prophecy of madness and the throne room. It sucks. Going to give it a couple more days of trying ad then give up if I can't get in
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    What's your item level?
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

I'm sorry for posting this here but I'm new and can't post a new thread my self yet system won't let me but it seems it sorta might fit here I've played for about a week and my main character level 47 gets queued however it doesn't show up my group there is three players in the dungeon but there is no sharing items and I don't get any rough astral dimonds after last boss or anything I posted a ticket got back a reply that said I needed to refine rough astral dimond REALLY? yea I WOULD IF I was getting any! they told me to go to forums I did play pvp before this happened I dk if its connected I am just trying to get this fixed or find a solution because dungeons anit even worth playing anymore on my primary also my secondary character level 15 isn't getting a daily dungeon key

I see this post is about 2 weeks old so you may have sorted it already but this is also a known issue, it mostly happens if you reject a queue. The workaround is to ask a friend or other guild member to send you a party invite when you are not in a dungeon. join their party & leave again and your problem goes away. I have to do this once every few weeks.

As Cryptic are apparently incapable of fixing anything in a timely manner you should get used to this process.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options

How? Constantly typing in zone and LFG is getting me nowhere. As a Control Wizard, I am at the stage where I can't get any further as i can't get into dungeons or demogorgon. The only places I can get into are prophecy of madness and the throne room. It sucks. Going to give it a couple more days of trying ad then give up if I can't get in
    The only way you are not getting anyone to join you is that: A.) You don't have a guild, or at least not a helpful one, B.) You must have a ver low Item Level for whatever you are asking for. No one wants to run EDEMO/CN with 2500IL. You can get away with a 2500IL for RegDEMO and ELOL, but not so much EDEMO/CN. Unless of course its a guild run. I personally have an extremely helpful guild that has helped many low geared members run through EDEMO/CN so they can get gear.