test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cheap artifacts

imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
I just learned how to use the feeder situation to upgrade artifacts... Just a couple quick questions ... What are the cheapest artifacts for stability and power? Would it be a green lanter of revelation ?

Also, how many refinement points does it take from legendary to mythic... For example, I have a lvl 100 book of dead ... Mythic I think is lvl 139... I have a artifact feeder that as of right now would give me 1.3 million refinement points if I merge it into the book of dead... Would that be enough or do I need more?.

I wish Arc would tell the person how many levels they would exceed in too and not just say how many points over u go lol.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact

If you're buying them, just look them up in the auction house for current prices. The cheapest power ones as of yesterday were around 255k AD.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • drw#0700 drw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact

You need 3x as much RP to go from 100 to 139 than you used to go from 1-100. AKA, roughly 6 million to go.

As poo mentioned, google this topic - there are a dozen tutorials on the best way to use feeders to minimize RP spent and max artifacts.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    lantern is an artifact of power. And the ranks are displayed. You just have to count the small purple bars. there should be 39 bars between legendary and mythic.
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User

Also, how many refinement points does it take from legendary to mythic... For example, I have a lvl 100 book of dead ... Mythic I think is lvl 139... I have a artifact feeder that as of right now would give me 1.3 million refinement points if I merge it into the book of dead... Would that be enough or do I need more?.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact#Ranks

As you probably know already, it's best to refine during 2xRP as you get 10x the value of the feeder artifact.

In your example, you need 4,950,000 points to hit mythic, so your final feeder needs to be rank 93 (a crit is not guaranteed).