test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(GH20) [Filthy Casuals]

acathlasjmacathlasjm Member Posts: 56 Arc User

Recruitment

Recruitment is currently closed.

Hello there and thank you for your interest in "Filthy Casuals". Filthy Casuals was a guild that was initially started as a way to avoid dungeon kicking and some of the toxic actions taken by a minority of the Xbox Neverwinter community. Although dungeon kicking is (mostly) a thing of the past we still hold our founding principles close and try to always set an example when it comes to in-game etiquette.

A lot of our members are very active on the Neverwinter subreddit (/r/Neverwinter) and we have previously run the majority or our recruitment over there. We thought it was about time to reach out to the official forums and introduce ourselves. We are a guild run as a community and although we have leaders, every member of Filthy Casuals is important and contributes to the running of the guild and the decisions the guild takes.

We have a guild website which helps us organise events and keep in touch with all our members. Website membership is not compulsory but is highly encouraged to allow you to tap into the vast knowledge we share with all members. We won’t ask you for any fee to join and we don't have daily or weekly coffer requirements. We are a group of people who love to play this game and learn from each other and improve our characters and Stronghold together. We are looking for like-minded people who want to be part of something and build together. We have been successful with that mentality up until now and expect that we can continue to be successful with it.

We are however an end-game guild. That means that we will only look to recruit Level 70 main characters (That being said we are alt friendly and don't have an alt level requirement once you are an active member). We don't have any Item Level requirements so don't worry if you are not yet 2,500 or 3k or 4k - The important thing is you want to improve and want to enjoy doing so. We also try to keep our roster as active as possible so we do want members who will be seen in-game. We do run the occasional 'purge' of inactive gamertags - although plenty of warning is always given and if you are purged then always welcome to return if space is available.

You may play alone or with friends, maybe currently in a small or abandoned guild and looking for a new home or in a large active guild already but don't really feel like you fit. You may be pushing BiS and want a friendly no pressure home to enjoy and help others or are completely new to the game and have no clue what do do now you have reach Level 70 or somewhere in between. Filthy Casuals could be your new home. We are a very friendly and supportive group, have representation across most time-zones and a great spread of character skills and classes.

Our boons are Barracks, Stable, Temple and Explorers Guild (all Rank 10) so offer a wide range of stats to choose from.

We have a very simple ranking system. Members start at Rank 1 and promotion to Rank 2 is via a 'Battle Test'. This is an opportunity to meet some of the senior guild members and discuss your goals and expectations from the guild - basically a break-the-ice session. Promotion to Rank 4 is then time based (and of course if no rules have been broken).

We do have a thorough set of Guild Rules that you are expected to follow although a very brief summary of them are play nice and play fair.

Dragonflight: For information, we, as a guild, rarely host Dragonflight events anymore but these are frequently run in the wider Alliance. If you are looking to join a guild specifically for DF we might not be right for you but if you want the benefits of a GH20 guild and happy to participate in alliance DF (which are generally good fun!) then please still get in touch.

Alliance Opportunities

Filthy Casuals are proud to be part of an excellent alliance including Ruthless (GH20) and Ladies of Neverwinter (GH19).

Contact

Contact Details Removed due to recruitment being closed.
Post edited by acathlasjm on

Comments

• tlmghosttlmghost Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey

Are you still recruiting by any chance?

I'm a returning player who stopped playing with the release of the level 70 increase. Currently playing a new 2.7k iL SW (but I have spent most of my time&efforts on my companions/bonding stones which don't reflect in my GS). I also have my old CW,HR and Rogue from previous mods.

I'm currently on holiday from Uni so I'm active pretty much everyday and willing to contribute to the guild in any ways possible.

If you want to contact me my gamertag is TLM Ghost

Thanks
  • acathlasjmacathlasjm Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    tlmghost said:

Are you still recruiting by any chance?

Hi, yes we do still have a small number of spaces. I've sent you a full response via PM. Hope to hear from you again.
  • kamikorikokamikoriko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi I'm a Oathbound paladin healadin. Lvl 70, 2,745il, and very active. Get back to me here or message me at my gt: jazzyluvsphil.
  • immortylslayr#3824 immortylslayr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello! Myself and a friend are looking to join your guild if you have spots available! We are are formerly from a small guild and would love to join. We are both active, level 70, one being a gwf 2600 and a sw 2400. Please pm gt CyberSkeith and ImmortlSlayr. Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!
  • darkjaggered#5365 darkjaggered Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    well this guild sounds really good and I see that you are not recruiting again yet but want to throw my hat in for when you do have room. I just have 1 question. When do you run dragonflight and how often. Currently I have a 2.6 CW I would move into the guild.

Edit: Forgot to add in my GT so you could get a hold of me. GT: DaRK JaGGeReD
    Post edited by darkjaggered#5365 on

well this guild sounds really good and I see that you are not recruiting again yet but want to throw my hat in for when you do have room. I just have 1 question. When do you run dragonflight and how often. Currently I have a 2.6 CW I would move into the guild.

Edit: Forgot to add in my GT so you could get a hold of me. GT: DaRK JaGGeReD

Hi darkjaggered. As you see, we are currently at capacity right now so recruitment is currently closed. Appreciate you dropping your name in as a future member though. To answer your question on Dragonflight, we currently run it once per week on a Sunday.
  • vanak#0834 vanak Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Is your guild still at max capacity?

I did apply to your guild website, and was asked if I was applying, but I dont have access to reply yet.
    Post edited by vanak#0834 on
    I've seen a couple messages and apologise for not getting back yet. I was away on vacation for a few days. I will do my best to drop you both messages a little later today.
  • vanak#0834 vanak Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    No worries thanks in advance
    Recruitment is currently open for individuals and groups. We are open to all classes (level 70) but specifically on the look out for additional tanks. If you are looking to join a GH20 guild and not have to worry about coffer donations again, then we are looking to active people or active groups.

Please see the contact information at the bottom of this thread. If you would like to join before 14th Dec, I will be on a short vacation so please contact Fourklipht via xbox live.
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Hello there,

Been in this guild since the week before Strongholds launched.

Great bunch of people. Easy going and always fun to run with. The perfect antidote to the grind that is Neverwinter.

We've never had any Ilvl requirements, daily/weekly donations or buy in fees. Luckily we found a great Alliance where our principles are valued too.

I genuinely couldn't recommend this guild enough. I would have stopped playing this game a long time ago if not for these people.
    Guild - Excalibur