test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Portable Training Dummy

lordgijoelordgijoe Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I want to suggest a item that can be obtained... As the title states, a portable training dummy. You can equip it in the potion tray and when activated it will summon a portable training dummy for 5 minutes that you can strike.

Benefits:
Build up your empowered and daily
Test your damage on the fly (I can hit harder than you)

Up-vote if you agree

Comments

• asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    the 1st benefit you mention would make it something that would never happen. In a way, it would be like a 5min Cleric sigil...not gonna happen.
  • lordgijoelordgijoe Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I am talking about building dailies and empowereds before a boss fight or pvp match.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I think he understood you but you didn't understand the reply. He's saying Cryptic would not want this level of prep between fights - which whilst probably true, negates the fact you can pop the DC sig and have your daily ready anyway...

If they made one I'd certainly use it but I can't see them doing it for the above reason.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    You can use Piñatas for this. I think they dropped from the Summer Festival last year. Just spawn one and whip on it for a while to build empowered etc. Works wonders and you get rewards too.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • lordgijoelordgijoe Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    If cryptic did not want this kind of prep before a fight, they would not throw trash mobs just before a boss.
    lordgijoe said:

If cryptic did not want this kind of prep before a fight, they would not throw trash mobs just before a boss.

Theres a difference between a few trash mobs and an object you can summon and keep hitting till you get a daily lol
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User

lordgijoe said:

Theres a difference between a few trash mobs and an object you can summon and keep hitting till you get a daily lol
    Yea... you cant summon the trash mobs.
    kuero21 said:

lordgijoe said:

Yea... you cant summon the trash mobs.
    And once you kill those mobs...they don't/cant resummon themselves. If you don't get your daily by killing them then you are sol. But a dummy you can resummon....it would technically be OP. And everything else I mentioned 1st.

*Next time you try to be a Smart ***...actually think about your comment 1st*