test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Community Live Stream: July 1 at 2pm PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Join us for our monthly community live stream on Friday, July 1 at 2pm PT on the Perfect World Twitch channel. Community Manager, Andy “StrumSlinger” Wong and the Community Moderators, will be talking about Neverwinter on PlayStation®4, an update on Storm King’s Thunder and answering questions that come in during the stream.

Also, the new community mount is going to be revealed :smile:

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Also, the new community mount is going to be revealed :smile:

What exactly is the definition of a "community mount" and how is said community supposed to gain it apart from the few players not at work/sleeping during the stream?
    A "community mount" is a mount that you can only get from the Community Manager, basically. There are usually multiple ways and times to get one, such as with the Boar mount and some of the special colored owlbears. There will be more opportunities to get this new one, even if you are sleeping during this stream.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    First off... Awesome stream with a lot of good information. Thanks Moderators!

I do have two questions in reference to the "Oynx Head Start" pack for PS4. What rarity is the "Oynx" mount that will be included in the pack and will the "Oynx" mount be obtained at a later date?

Thank you for your time, and I'm excited for Neverwinter PS4.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited July 2016

First off... Awesome stream with a lot of good information. Thanks Moderators!

I do have two questions in reference to the "Oynx Head Start" pack for PS4. What rarity is the "Oynx" mount that will be included in the pack and will the "Oynx" mount be obtained at a later date?

Thank you for your time, and I'm excited for Neverwinter PS4.

Really? Most of it was, "Well that's really cool. I don't know."
    I8r4ux9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.