test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When do you think the game will release?

I'm hoping they announced the games out during E3... I miss not being able to play since my PC broke

Comments

• animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    ill say maybe sometime after E3 or sometime in july my guess never know maybe e3 lol that be sure a good surprise been looking for pvp builds to be ready ..

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • vespy89#0697 vespy89 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The closer we get to July i wanna say mid-to late July maybe even into August
    doubt it be august thats fall.. mid-to late july

No August is Summer so it may coincide with the release of storm kings thunder.
  • dougyfresh#3824 dougyfresh Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Just an update trophies are now up for the ps4 version, that's usually a good sign
    that usually means its either gone for certification or is close to it they don't do the trophy list unless they're close.
  • pop#4344 pop Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I sure hope so. Any day now
    it just depends on if the game is done and ready to go through certification it is my belief that perfect world has a time table in mind so we just need to be patient while we wait.
  • hoperubyhoperuby Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I bet on the 19th of july
  • fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I bet since they didnt release it on neverwinters anniversary that they release it with pcs new mod in august. Although id hate to wait till at the end of summer to be able to play it. Looks like thats whats going to happen. But who knows we could get a surprise in july. Possibly on my birthday *cough cough* its the 11th so get on it Arc!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    well sense the trophies are out seems it could be july sense pw wants to keep it on the low, and sense it was at e3 who knows kinda getting tired of warframe hope its not last day of summer :)

Last day of summer is september 21st hopefully we don't need to wait that long.
  • exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Looks like there is a Twitch Live Stream on July 1st about the game. The description says they're discussing PS4 stuff, so hopefully they will announce either a beta or release date.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    July 19 is the official launch date. However, those that purchase the Onyx pack will be able to play starting July 12. The launch date has been posted...I just don't feel like linking it right now -.-
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com