test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time Table for Gear Exchange?

Has there been any clear time table established as to how long the gear exchange person will be with us? I don't really want to exchange my Lostmauth set until I get the final piece of the Orcus set, the Shard just keeps evading me. So just wondering if anyone has seen anything posted anywhere that I may have missed.

Comments

• asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Maybe @strumslinger may some some insight? Or maybe @kreatyve ?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They have not yet announced a date. The Lostmauth exchange is still up and active on PC, and we got that patch over a month ago.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • anwi82anwi82 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Is it just a glitch for me or is that time over?
  • asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    anwi82 said:

Is it just a glitch for me or is that time over?

Um, I checked on it again today and it was still there. You went to the right person right? There are two people there, the rewards person, then the Antiquities person(the exchange one).
    It works with my old character but not with my new one.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    They said it wouldn't work for new characters
    Aha ok that sucks