test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lesser Curse based Warlock

Hello, i wonder if it's viable to use and focus on lesser curse. the feature provides DoT and can be applied with warlock's curse in the target. I did a few tests in the preview server with a lv70 character, however the toon was not well geared (only ensorcelled weapons and lv65 blue gear with rank7 gems), so i don't know if i should try that.

My question is, does anyone tried that before? worked out? I putted an extra point in All Consuming Curse to boost the damage. Unfortunately i can't see how long the lesser curse affects the target, or even if stacks, with 3 points in scornful curse, i've got 3k-4k dmg in lesser curse. I already have a warlock based on vell's crowe build, so i'd like to try something different.

I was planning to use a human warlock (damnation or fury), due the 3 extra feat points. I'd appreciate any help or guidance

Comments

• Options
    pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Don't do it unless you wanna play around. You will not provide enough dps or buff/debuff focusing on curses. I would suggest only messing around on Preview shard with curses. ACC is still really nice though so keep points in that
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!
  • Options
    fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Lesser Curse is useful for Fury Warlocks as it procs Infernal Wrath debuff + if you are using Dreadtheft you can gain 5 stacks of it's buff on you with ACC. Nothing more.
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.