test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

High rank refinement

kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
So as for one of my two main characters I managed to upgrade all of my enchantments to rank 10, Runestones are all rank 11 now.
Now begins the real fun attempting to upgrading them even further.
Before I waste valuable resources I would like to know how you guys have done it. Did you use a coal ward for each enchantment or did you consume alot of pres wards? Im not really sure what to use, 3-5% chance of success is kinda.....

Comments

• xstubzxzxstubzxz Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Pres Wards are the way to go. As far as cost goes it USUALLY takes less than 100 Pres Wards to upgrade and Enchantment from 11>12 and it costs 1000 Zen for a Coal Ward and 1000 Zen for 100 Pres Wards so leave your coal wards for upgrading your Weapon and Armor Enchants that only have a 1% chance of success.
  • icecold40#3086 icecold40 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I got lucky it only took me about 30 pres wards to upgrade 2 r 10 to r 11
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Preservation wards are your ticket. My luck may be incredible but I see it as the only way. I've made (6) R7 enchants such as lesser Vorpal, elven, shadow clad and soulforge in the last month alone just off the 1% chance with just trying a few preservation wards at a time. Good luck and happy hunting.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Yea, I first thought that I should only use pres wards. Though, several times I have been fooled by the RNG.
    One time it took 51 pres wards to upgrade a rank 9 enchantment to rank 10 (10% success chance). Today I had to use 19 pres wards in an attempt to upgrade a rank 7 enchantment to rank 8 (25% success chance).
    Thats why im wondering. If this bull**** happens already on such "high" success chances, then what is it going to look like if I attempt on such low chances.
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    I have great luck when I go into the stronghold siege tutorial instance by myself and upgrade there
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Ok, thx for the information. I'm gonna stick with pres wards