test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Leader Help

zellor7zellor7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Is there a chance that a discussion could be started on Guild Items. When i used to play Neverwinter Nights on pc we had a choice to Guild Tag items of worth so if they were used by members the items stayed part of the Guild. This stopped people from joining a guild and pillaging the Banks of said guild.... could this be feasible as an addition in the future? thanks for listening enjoying the game
First Division (guild)

Comments

• Options
    That is exactly how it used to work
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    +1
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    In general the fix to let letting rando scrubs join and then steal all the guild stuff is to put limitations on the bank. My guild does not let anyone take anything unless they have been in the guild for 2-3weeks.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Having been robbed twice by scum, you need to ensure that the bank withdrawal is not set to zero on Gold as it allows a complete withdrawal, set it to 1 the rest of the stuff is straight forward but watch the Gold.
    Cheers
  • Options
    This is not for new recruits it is for guild members that have worked their way up the guild gained trust then been given a better offer at a different guild. Its a given that new recruits are not allowed to use the bank until trusted
  • Options
    kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I agree, I use to play Neverwinter on the PC also, and thought that was a great idea. I wouldn't mind having it put into place here.
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC
  • Options
    I like this Idea lost count of the guys we have helped out only to have them guild hop once we got them ranked up, this would help prevent some of that.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I would love to have all the stuff I gave to people to help them build their toons that then left the guild!
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    valerie#5358 valerie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Boons are reason enough to stay in a guild. Guild-bound items seems a little much.
    Seguimi o Uccidimi
    MAYHEM - 3.7k Guardian Fighter
    [Hazardous Nation]
  • Options

I would love to have all the stuff I gave to people to help them build their toons that then left the guild!

indeed it would help stop guild hopping, lost count of the value we have poured into players only to have them bail to go to a higher guild as they dont want to help with the grind any more, we had one Monday months and months of investment he hangs around during the week of Double RP so we help him hit the minimums the guild he was talking to require in I level, then bails from a GH 10 guild to GH16 guild (claiming we kicked him lol).

The net effect of not having controls like this is we will stop helping guys rank up as founders and force them to do it all themselves, so the sooner some kind of anti leech/hopper system is in place the better.
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    +1 great idea
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    crazycupcakes64crazycupcakes64 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    +1 amazing idea
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Boons are reason enough to stay in a guild. Guild-bound items seems a little much.

Yes but others always have more

• Options

Boons are good yes but someone else always has more and when they pilfer your stuff they have that too.