test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen

so guys i was wondering r they going to have some kind of special event for zen like it being doubled or something when u purchase cause im thinking of putting 300 - 400$ in and was wondering how much i would get and what would be the best things get that will be the most useful so i can just continue on with the game

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They have 50% off everything in the store on rare occasions, but I've never seen double Zen from purchase. Sometimes 15% bonus, but never double.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • mittome#3951 mittome Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

They have 50% off everything in the store on rare occasions, but I've never seen double Zen from purchase. Sometimes 15% bonus, but never double.

o ok do u know if 400$ is a good starting amount and what could i do with it/ how much zen could u get from 400$
  • merdone1212merdone1212 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Why would you ever spend 400$? There is no point of playing the game if you get everything just by paying, you are going to get bored pretty fast.
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Sent you a couple of pm's with prices / info on.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    $400 USD works out to 40,000 ZEN at current prices, and I don't see those prices changing. Anywho, there's a loooot you can buy with that, but I'd recommend two things most of all--12 months of VIP (to get all the possible benefits of VIP) and a good epic mount (which is account wide).

Just my two cents.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yup vip, and I'd go with dragonborn pack and the pack with the spider and panther. (can't remember the name) the spider is an account bound unlock. mount speed is SO important in this game as youll find out. slow movement is slowwwwwww..
  • fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    @thefiresidecat the pack you are refering to with the spider mount and panther companion is the champion of the north pack and this pack on pc alone is $200- or 20,000zen.

but yes at current zen prices $400 would get you about 40,000 zen. i would recommend getting the inscribed garments, dragonborn pack, at least vip 7 for immunity to injuries, and a purple mount at the least! all of what i mentioned would cost about 18,600 zen or so. in other words about $200 and that would be a pretty good start. but then you would have plenty of zen to play with on other things depending on wether you want to help yourself, test your luck with keys, or help your guild!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    seriously? on xbox it went for 6000 zen iirc the dragonborn pack was 7000 zen and the champion pack was 6000, I did pay for mine and it was 60 dollars. actually iirc we got a different pack than the pc did. I'm guessing ps4 is going to be more like xbox than pc.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Prices are different on PC than the consoles (I'm sure prices will probably be different on PS4, probably close or the same to what Xbox has) partially due to the fact that Microsoft and Sony have to take a cut of the profits as well. A lot of the stuff is higher priced on Xbox than PC.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png