test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So i finally unlocked 1000 dragon kills, but the arc app didn't update

destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
So finally today i got my achievement for 1000 dragon kills call Dragon's Bane. Its the last achievement i needed beside a few maze engine ones that will be done in the next week or so(got to wait on dailies). But those don't count... the arc app only take the base game achievements + first set of DLC achievements (stronghole) for it.

But for the moment the arc app didn't update... so does i have to do something specific to make it work so i can finally claim the horse or does it will just update in time.

By the way it would be cool if other dlc achievements would give something too down the line, so we could get the other rewards like the bird and skeletal dog etc

Comments

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Its a known issue for a lot of people. Log a Support ticket and hope ;)
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    proudbowdyproudbowdy Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Goodluck mate I had the same issue completed all challenges and there associated achievements and still stuck at zero arc points put a ticket in with no response other then the automated we have received your ticket
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Put in a support ticket. There's no fix on the horizon but the more people that log tickets the more it gets noticed/ignored. It's been an ongoing issue with the Arc App and none of my rewards point have been issued since the new mod dropped.
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I see... really sucks cause im at 9000+ , was really just needing that achievement for the horse... Well ill post a "ticket" down the road even if its useless...

At least the achievement unlocked, wich the principle.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It seems like it's been stuck lately. I got the achievement for 60k guild marks just recently but the app still hasn't updated from that. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    chefwatsonchefwatson Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It hung up after mod 9 for Xbox. None of the new achieves for Maze Engine even show up in the app.
  • Options
    fallenxdad#5862 fallenxdad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had this problem, and logging out of arc and NW, along with a shutdown of my xbox solved the issue.
  • Options
    hickster#4895 hickster Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I will have to try falenxdad's solution and see if it works.
    TR 4.0K
    DC 3.1k
    GF 3.0K
    OP Level 62
    CW Level 62
    SW Level 61
    HR Level 61
    GWF Level 61
  • Options
    akakilla32akakilla32 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Ditto, dropped 4 dragons the other day and was bummed to see it didn't update my 2k points. I'll try the logout trick I guess.
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    At least yours is updating at all mine has zero points and I have been playing day 1
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The logout trick didn't work for me. Still missing my points for the 60k Guild Marks achievement. Support says that the Arc team is working on it, and to just be patient. :(. I have claimed most of my stuff for Xbox anyway, but it still sucks. Was hoping to use the points to get some Zen on PC.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    deiracheldeirachel Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I had the same issue with a smaller value challenge (Tiamat, I think). I did the log out, quit (the three lines, and quit), shut down the Xbox (as in all the way off, so that when it is turned on it shows the green "Xbox" screen), ran the Arc App on my PC, and then turned the Xbox on. And, everything updated.

Hope you guys get it straightened out soon.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I checked mine last night, still waiting on the two last achievements to register with the Arc app, one of which is the 1000 dragons. I deleted the app from my xbox for now, it is sort of pointless if it is not going to give us credit, maybe one day when I am feeling lucky I can install it again and see if it has updated.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies