test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to access Foundry any more

avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
been gone form game for a while have had foundry access before on this account and still get my previous foundry articles for same when making a new toon, but now the Foundry selection tab at the bottom of my character selection list is greyed out and unable to access it any more. Any specific reason for this I seem to be unaware of at this time?
Would like to get back i and update my previous foundry quest and add to the quest line.

Best Answer

• mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    avalean said:

been gone form game for a while have had foundry access before on this account and still get my previous foundry articles for same when making a new toon, but now the Foundry selection tab at the bottom of my character selection list is greyed out and unable to access it any more. Any specific reason for this I seem to be unaware of at this time?
    Would like to get back i and update my previous foundry quest and add to the quest line.

They've removed the Foundry. Ok technically it's not "removed" because there's still a grayed out button but it's been off for four months.

I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.

Answers

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    The Foundry goes down after every major update or module release. No one has access to it until they turn it back on, and the catalog of quests is republished. When that will happen is anyone's guess. It took almost 3 months last time around...
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    ok thanks