test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adorable bites jewelry: does the necklace and sword knot exist?

benistvanbenistvan Member Posts: 159 Arc User
edited February 2016 in PvE Discussion
Does the new and powerful Adorable bites jewelry exist in necklace and sword knot form?
Can't find on AH only ring and talisman and no word on wiki yet. pet Only jewelry

My Lightfoot thief would need it but if the answer is no than I think I go back to other pets like Zhentarim Warlock or else.

Comments

• Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    The wiki is no longer the best source if you're searching for items, the alternative however cannot be named here.

To answer your question: Yes, the items exist and there are several listed in the auction house currently.

Edit: I misread that you're specifically looking for Bites. Seems like not all stat combinations are available on all possible gear at the moment although the items technically exist. There are three different Girdles and Necklaces (no Bites) and one Icon (Licks), Ring (Bites), Talisman (Bites) and Sword Knot (Chomps) each. This looks pretty random, but maybe they want to hand out the rest in a future lockbox.
  • Options
    rgutscheradevrgutscheradev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 186 Cryptic Developer
    Right now, the only source of Adorable gear is the stuff you get in the Legendary version of the pet choice pack. It's all selected to make sense for the pets in that pack -- so, for example, if the tank pet has no Sword Knot slot, then there isn't a tanky Sword Knot piece of gear in the pack.

But I built all the different combos at the time, so they are all there in the item data. Someday maybe we will add them to a lockbox or put them on a drop table!
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User

Right now, the only source of Adorable gear is the stuff you get in the Legendary version of the pet choice pack. It's all selected to make sense for the pets in that pack -- so, for example, if the tank pet has no Sword Knot slot, then there isn't a tanky Sword Knot piece of gear in the pack.

But I built all the different combos at the time, so they are all there in the item data. Someday maybe we will add them to a lockbox or put them on a drop table!

Make a blog post when you add loot back to the drop table. that would be a great addition to the game! BTW the players are really loving it when you put gear in lockboxes that give you stats you can't get anywhere by playing the game....
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    vteasy said:

BTW the players are really loving it when you put gear in lockboxes that give you stats you can't get anywhere by playing the game....

You forgot a sarcasm tag in there I hope.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    vteasy said:

Make a blog post when you add loot back to the drop table. that would be a great addition to the game! BTW the players are really loving it when you put gear in lockboxes that give you stats you can't get anywhere by playing the game....
    Would love to see more of these Adorable Bites gear, they're pretty few and far between atm :/
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I took a look and can't see where the stats from these are worth the millions that they sell for. Or worth sustained lockbox farming. Sticking with Loyal Avenger.

Edit 1: Okay, I get it now, double offense enchants.
    Post edited by santralafax on