test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lantern of Revelation - Range?

saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
Does anyone have a good idea of the range Lantern of Revelation is effective? The description only says 'nearby enemies', but I don't know if that's melee range, or how far it can be used at.
I'm a SW, so I am mostly long range and would like to know how close in I have to be for it to take effect.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I have no idea and I use it as active on Archer. If I stand on the grate at Lostmauth I can use it and see it do damage to him. That's what, 20-25 yards away? I guess you can test it on target dummy - will only take a min each time at Mythic :p
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Hmm, ok thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I use a Lantern on my CW at times. It is good for when he ends up in the middle of a mob. Lately I tend to use the Apocalypse Dagger as active when running solo or the Eye of Lathander when running in group depending on the difficulty of where we're running at.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.