test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

IRON FANG GAMING - Hardcore/Casual

angelikzangelikz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello Boys and Orks and Elves and other Creatures of the DnD World. I am Vampyyre the Founder of =IFG= I'm here to offer you and invitation to join a community that was build for the Hardcore and the Casual Gamer. IFG's goal is to allow people who work a lot or have other things going on in there lives that limits there game play but who want a Clan/Community to hang with when they do get on. We do not require you to attend meetings, We will not talk down on your playing skills and we will not remove you from the community for being gone for 3+ Days.
We also have a Hardcore player aspect that involves structure for all the Factions. That involves Teamwork. So we have both Bases Covered.

We feel that in Neverwinter most people want to either group when they play or they just want to log on play and talk to people on Teamspeak just for Casual Chat and Hanging out.
So we Came up with an Ingenious plan, One that involves you the Member and the Player.​ Be Active and Give someones Night or Day meaning. :smile:

It works like this ---
"Timmy gets home from work he walks into his house sets his things down. Before he can even make it to the kitchen for some Tylenol for his massive Headache he got at work after learning Bill from accounting is getting a promotion after working at his company for only 6 months and he has been Slaving away for 2 years and still no raise.. Kids come running up to him "Daddy.. Daddy.." and of course he replies and yadda yadda yadda end of Conversation. Heads to his PC and Logs onto Teamspeak and realizes OMG no Drama here and I dont have to worry about work or that stupid Cactus in the window Sill that is dying because I Hate Watering it ! He gets on Neverwinter for the Evening and Has a Good time with his Friends and Mates. No we see where im going with this ?? =IFG= Cares about you the Gamer you do not need to worry about anything in IFG we can either help facilitate your night with Organized Fun and Teamwork or you can Chill and Relax and do your own thing. We in IFG understand that sometimes Relaxing is what the Doctor ordered. We can understand that sometimes when you head to the bathroom sit down for a nice Number #2 that while there on your Phone Angry Birds takes over and before you know it 1 hour has passed. So hey like I said Real Life Happens.

So if your interested in a Community that Cares about you Head over to Iron Fang Gaming's Website and fill out a small app that gives you access to Our forums so you can post cute pictures of Andy Jr that we can all adore or even scare our non married members from having Kids.

WE OFFER
=================
Teamspeak 3
Forums / Website
Hours of Fun
Teamwork
Padded Cells for Crazy People
and
Free Cake "Maybe"

Currently looking for the Following

Officer's and Leaders
Members
and
Mermaids < this one because we want to be Rich​

Post edited by angelikz on

Comments

• angelikzangelikz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Looking to Start a Neverwinter Branch so I need some Dedicated Players to Join and help Run it :smiley: Officers and Members apply