test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Campaign UI, still not quite there yet

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
I've posted a screenshot to hopefully pinpoint the problem. In it, you can see that I have a campaign task that is ready to be collected. So you open the UI and where does it show you which one is completed? Unless you remember which ones you started you have to go through each of them, combing for completed tasks. It's sad, please cheer it up. :smirk:

p.s. The completed task is in Dread Ring, the UI gives you 0 hints. I'd expect Dread Ring to be lit up like a XMas tree XD

ADD: Hahaha Wow in the screen shot if you look closely you see a bug! Hint: 200%
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.

Comments

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    F U G L Y is all I can say.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    Sadly, I prefer the old one.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    I miss the old one too. I understand why an innovation was needed, but as mstrssihr said, it's still not quite there.