No sound effects working for encounters or divinity mode, absolute silence

Please fix!

Comments

• obliquity811obliquity811 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Ps this is every DC I have spoken to so far

Zero weapon sound effects
  • sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I know I like to spam flashlight mode to annoy my party but it's just dead quiet.
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
    Slide doesn't make a peep either
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @obliquity811 I have moved this to bug reports (Xbox) for greater visibility by the devs.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Thank you
    Seriously

Please fix this ASAP

My DC is my main and it's very frustrating to not be able to time your powers based on sound
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Yup. Still an issue. It's rather...awkward...to play through dungeons and wonder if you hit a button while you're fighting mobs because you're not getting any sound feedback to indicate you've gotten your move off.
  • manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Oh? I was wondering about this a few days ago, when I grabbed my DC again, and you're totally right, is awkward af to be there spamming all sorts of abilities in utter silence, I didn't notice it was happening to all DCs :open_mouth:
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    my cleric isnt affected by this, everything works fine. So it doesnt happen to all clerics.
    You are in the lucky .1%
  • violetstorm88violetstorm88 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My cleric also has no sound for any powers or slides. Also happening to all other clerics I've spoken with. Seems to have been a problem since Maze Engine started.