test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OutKast is Recruiting!

Greetings everyone!

OutKast is a growing guild currently sitting at around 120 gamertags, we're currently workings towards guildhall 9 and have Power and Defense for boons. We run Dragons daily at 8 PM CDT, that's 9 Eastern and 6 pacific. 1 AM UTC. We try to help new people gear up and do a giveaway every time we complete an upgrade, our only requirement is that you be level 70, over age 18, and at least have a general concept of game mechanics and are able to follow direction. We mostly run PvE dungeons but do have a small active PvP group. We also STRONGLY urge players to only donate what they can afford without being detrimental to their own progression. If you're interested or want some more information please send a message to any of the following GamerTags; Blacky9977, Hoeseidon, DarbyTundra, intensafires, Saint James9423, and x5 n 0 w y.

Comments

• david#5176 david Member Posts: 1 New User
    im not lvl 70 but I had a character that was lvl 708 with 2800 item score, just got a new xbox and account I was a party leader in my last guild, guardians of the whispering eye, will you take me in?
  • griever1861griever1861 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Most definitely sir! Contact any of those gamertags and mention this post and you're good to go.