test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multi-Stat Enchantments NOT working on Companions

henschypoomhenschypoom Member Posts: 13 Arc User
1) Log in to a level 70 Scourge Warlock
2) Summon a level 25 Renegade Illusionist Companion
3) Slot Draconic/Demonic Enchantments rank 8 in you'r Rings/Necklace for you'r Renegade Illusionist
4) Reinforce the same Accessories with Major Regeneration Jewel
5) Equip said Accessories
6) Look at Renegade Illusionist Stat screen

Observed Result:
Only the items Base stats transfer over to the Stats screen, not the values for the Slots or Jewel Reinforcement.

Expected Result:
The Base Stats and the Slotted Stats and the Stats of Reinforced Regeneration Jewel on the rings and Necklace should transfer over to the Renegade Illusionists.

As you can see from the image, it says it gives Life steal and Regeneration, but on the Stats page those show up as value 0.

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    The bug fix system is like this....can players abuse it to their advantage? If yes, top of the list. If it provides a disadvantage, bottom.
    I have spent millions and millions of AD getting my Merc to Legendary, 3 Rank 12 Bondings (made myself), personalized items (made myself so all purple tools etc needed) and/or very rare drops from SH HE's. Rank 10 Enchants in every slot (all made myself) etc etc etc....

For him to not have the right HP, stats not showing properly, split enchants not working etc etc for so long is poor :(
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • battbootbattboot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah noticed this the other day with draconic's slotted
    Thing is some stats are being sent over via Companions Gift even if not shown on the Companion sheet. Which of course is a bug in itself.

You can test this by watching your stats sheet when your Companion is fighting a training dummy. Things like those some of those split stats are being sent over even if not shown on the Companion stats sheet.

Makes it annoying to test. But my main annoyance is nothing seems to be shown right in Companion stats or when inspecting them from the playing screen etc... Biggest one though is my Legendary Companion is missing almost 10k HP (you can tell this when he is reviving) waste of time and 1.5mil AD levelling him up to Legendary.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • henschypoomhenschypoom Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ah I see guys, well hopefully when I followed the instructions per Strumslinger in this thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1205582/bug-reporting-guidelines-please-read-before-submitting-a-bug

It says just following the instructions and writing the bugreport in that format could get these pesky bugs fixed so I figured it was worth a try and was hoping it was not just an excuse, we will just have to see if it works better written in their prefered format :)

*Fingers crossed*
    Oh yes you deffo did the right thing and posted this... I also posted on Reddit and linked my threads on here, had a bit of support and upvoting but that does not last long. Strum and/or Kreatve have responded in my previous threads but I never heard anything back after that.

The more people who realise this is happening and respond about it the better.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    Thanks wdj40 :)

Yeah hopefully this gets noticed now by the bugfixers and we can soon go back to enjoying the game as it was meant to be :)
    Bump, as there yet is official word on this.
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

Bump, as there yet is official word on this.

Official word is "does not affect Zen sales so it gets put to bottom of list"

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    It should effect their sales if it be known that Legendary Companions are missing a ton of HP etc... Thus not worth all that AD to upgrade. I know there is no way I`m upgrading another Companion to Legendary until there are some fixes.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    lol you guy are complaining about this but I don't see you complain about the over stacking of the bonding rune stones? I hope then they fix both problems asap, the crazy damage you can do with a legendary mercenary with 3 bonding runestones is just stupid, there should not be such a big gap between augments and active companions, each rank 12 giving 285% boost after stacking 3 times each which they can do at the moment with hardly any down time it is stupid, they are nerfing the lostmauth set yet a legendary striker companion with rank ten bonding runestones or above can quadruple your dps which I think is a much bigger problem than the lostmauth set dps bonus, your companion should not be the reason your dps can jump up this crazy amount it should add 20% at best, all of you that have a legendary striker with the right bonding runestones know this that's why you use them and you know they give a massive advantage over an augment
    Post edited by muckingfuppet on
  • unitedweevil679#9682 unitedweevil679 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Have you ever run that merc with bondings? I do. It isn't as epic as everyone seems to think. My bondings are rank 10, my companion is legendary. Sometimes I get to three stacks quickly, others my companion dies too quickly to benefit. On average I'm noticing a slight increase in damage. Ran CN twice with same group, same tactics. With companion I came in at 65 mill and change. Without companion it was 60 mill and change. Almost 10% over the course of a dungeon. I don't see how this is broken, given the expense of leveling bondings to begin with. Definitely not quadruple damage.
  • sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User

Have you ever run that merc with bondings? I do. It isn't as epic as everyone seems to think. My bondings are rank 10, my companion is legendary. Sometimes I get to three stacks quickly, others my companion dies too quickly to benefit. On average I'm noticing a slight increase in damage. Ran CN twice with same group, same tactics. With companion I came in at 65 mill and change. Without companion it was 60 mill and change. Almost 10% over the course of a dungeon. I don't see how this is broken, given the expense of leveling bondings to begin with. Definitely not quadruple damage.

No one ever really said Mercenary is broken it's just a quick proccer and has 2 ring slots. If you run 10,11,12 bonding in it like some buggy abusing nerds do so they can chase Paingiver it cause some to multi proc so you can actually maintain 5-6 companion gifts more consistently.

The reason bondings are getting fixed (not nerfed) is so you can never go over 3 stacks. There's a companion on PC right now that can abuse a bug and actually get over 20+ companion gifts which is why they want to patch the bondings.

I honestly can't wait for the fix so I can drop my mercenary and use a companion with a better active instead since all companions will be able to put up 3 stacks pretty evenly (so they said).
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)