test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction house is BROKEN!

ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
Ok, there is a problem with the auction house. It appears to have had a 4th phase geosyncronized cascading failure of the whuzkami drive.

In all seriousness. Has anything been said about the issue of not being able to collect won auctions after the time has expired. I have a couple rank 10s that I won/purchased that show in the bid catagory as the timer being expired, but they have not been mailed to me. And my AD hasnt been returned to me either. There is also one item I had for sale that nobody purchased that I cannot collect either.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There appears to now be a delay in the time the auction ends and the time it takes to be delivered. I am not sure what's causing said delay, but I am starting to think it's maybe so CS can scan every finished auction to check to see if it's a possible 3rd party buy/sell situation. (that's just a theory, and I have no information to support it).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ja5t3fja5t3f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have been able to use the AH normally, but stuff I listed 5-7 days ago that expired are not being returned via email, and I can not remove them manually. Gonna submit a ticket, sigh.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    @kreatyve
    It's more then that, try searching for anything in the fitting category.
    Then try searching for the same item without picking any category.

Maybe you can pass that along to a Dev, and ask why searches for the same item come up with different results.

Edit: And it looks like a lot of players still didn't get expired items back from the AH.
    At least that's what it looks like, since a lot "expired" marked items are showing up in the searches...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • eric#4531 eric Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have nothing new to add, but I'm having all the same problems other people here have noted.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    And don't forget the issue of auctions you posted before the server maintenance no longer showing up in searches, even though they're still in your "Consignments" tab. I think those are the ones that get stuck when they expire.

I just make a habit now of checking my auctions at least every other day. If an auction will expire within 24 hours I use "Remove Lot" and re-post it, rather than letting it get stuck when it expires. Luckily I have the VIP rank that makes it free to post auctions.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    regenerde said:

@kreatyve

Maybe you can pass that along to a Dev, and ask why searches for the same item come up with different results.

Edit: And it looks like a lot of players still didn't get expired items back from the AH.
    At least that's what it looks like, since a lot "expired" marked items are showing up in the searches...

Noted. Will forward to @StrumSlinger tomorrow.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

There appears to now be a delay in the time the auction ends and the time it takes to be delivered. I am not sure what's causing said delay, but I am starting to think it's maybe so CS can scan every finished auction to check to see if it's a possible 3rd party buy/sell situation. (that's just a theory, and I have no information to support it).

It's been 4 days. How long of a fricken delay does it need?

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

regenerde said:

@kreatyve

Noted. Will forward to @StrumSlinger tomorrow.
    Thank you.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    regenerde said:

@kreatyve

This. I noticed that they're many bugs on this.
    Some stuff can't be find on general category while others can (try "yeti" on general and you'll get all the yeti's realtive items, but try "resonance" and chose green stuff, you'll have "NO RESULT", lots of bug on the Lathander's eye, and so on and so on.

I like the fact this is the exact same bug that when Mod9 came out. The same thing, expired items don't return on mailbox, and the auctions you won are still block on the AH. They did fix it, but on next thursday patch after Mod9 because you know, it's no big deal that you possibly have hundreds ok k, even millions AD blocked by this bug. So i guess they're just going to fix it on thursday, they don't care.
    I also like the fact that i was being told : "Not a problem, go on Gateway, delete your expired items from AH and you'll get them on your inventory". Yes it's true, but it's not WAI, it's a bug that affect all the players, and the vast majority of players doesn't even know Gateway exists, and there is NO INFORMATION on the game about "we know it doesn't work, but you can try that solution until we fix it."
    Btw, this only is a partial solution, because the stuff you won by bid is still block, and there's no solution to that, because the stuff doesn't belong anymore to the op of the item, and doesn't belong to you yet. So, it's AD and evolution block, totally, we can't do anything about it. Cryptic can, they already fix the same exact bug for Mod9, but eh, not important...
  • bankatushenkibankatushenki Member Posts: 18 Arc User

My screenshot of AH that i just noticed and... lol. :|
  • vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2016

My screenshot of AH that i just noticed and... lol. :|
    Looks like your Return on Investment Quest is hosed as well, you have to speak to Baerek 3 times and Atenas twice!
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Yes, I have items on AH stuck as "Expired" and have seen lots of them in AH still up.

The ability to Search well has always been questionable.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • anolia123anolia123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 95 Arc User
    Yep, auctions are here expired for days now
    Estelle Sagenweber, Vier Elemente, german guild

"ZAP!", "BAM!", "KA-POW!"
    - Batman
  • ja5t3fja5t3f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yep - expired items stuck for more than a week. Have a ticket submitted. Unanswered for 4 days. :-(
  • shanawdithitshanawdithit Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    ditto same here for sale items expired and stuck on ah, not returned, waiting on response from bug ticket.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Yes tyty for any help! This has gone on for ages now and has temporarily, mostly ruined AH searching.

ADD: + Wouldn't a bug like this totally screw up the AHs current prices? If those items buyout prices are still being taken into account [when they shouldn't be] with all the current items then what people are paying is a bugged out price??

- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • hfleethfleet Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    Only one bit of help I can pass along:

You can retrieve the Expired items from Gateway - only work-around I've seen so far.
    The ah is worse now! Economy in ruined for the time being. Please fix!

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • mimijemmimijem Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    i have been listing my emperor's shirt for auction for a long time and even though my price is the lowest in auction it never sells! i tried to search for it directly in auction to see if anyone is selling cheaper and i couldn't find it at all !! all other shirts are much more expensive than mine but mine isn't even there! even though it does show on my consignment... fix this and now i would really like my over 10k ad used to list the shirts back as apparently they were useless cause no body even sees them -_-
    edited May 2016
    Something happened last night because the only auctions that are showing all have less than two days left. When I checked last, 5hours ago , there were zero auctions that were listed recently... If that make sense. All available auctions are not showing up in the search.

Add, people who have to pay ah fees are being screwed.

This discussion has been closed.