test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR PVP

fabioramonefabioramone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
When u guys will rework TRs. Its stupid get hit kill from shocking, or imobilize from courage. Im a SW I cant attack a TR bc they dodge ALL my skills and they come and kill me in one shot. Its sooo stupid

Comments

• Options
    thecrowleythecrowley Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    There's no point in fixing one class in a broken system, Neverwinter pvp in general revolves around gimmicks.
  • Options
    angrycat#6319 angrycat Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Just give SW immune to damage on shift, 30% today is like nothing, SW have no chance to avoid damage!
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

When u guys will rework TRs. Its stupid get hit kill from shocking, or imobilize from courage. Im a SW I cant attack a TR bc they dodge ALL my skills and they come and kill me in one shot. Its sooo stupid

Well my friend, sw don't have real dodge mechanic, only imitation that u try avoid. :P

Anyways,, I know how to fix this annoying TR's Shocking 1 hit u dead problem.

Add feature CP(CombatPoints)
    Combat Points (CP) add an extra layer of protection when being attacked by another player. CP acts as a buffer that must be depleted before damage will affect the player's hit points.

If a player is damaged by another player, CP is consumed first with no effect on HP. If the CP is not enough to consume all the damage, HP begins to be consumed.

Next change TR shocking execution encounters ArP ignoring daily power, to single target high dmg daily power with 30% chance to deal lethal strike..

> Lethal strike/death blow.
    Thats mean if TR hits lethal strike it will hit directly to players HP and reduce it to 1HP. However CP will not be affected.

If player who where hit with lethal strike get lethal strike again> thats mean he die.

Thats would give chance players to either run away, or fight back.

Its not perfect suggestion. But its better than nothing.. More clear explanation about this idea I will write latter.. :)
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    I have a better soulution, stop playing PVP in this game, maybe this will change developers mind?
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Shocking you can dodge, courage breaker is way more deadly. And if any of the other team have drains, you might as well just take your fingers off the keyboard.

Fighting a bis TR right now is probably my most unfavourite thing to do in pvp. Even worse than an immortal DC.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    angrycat#6319 angrycat Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Shocking you can dodge, courage breaker is way more deadly. And if any of the other team have drains, you might as well just take your fingers off the keyboard.

Fighting a bis TR right now is probably my most unfavourite thing to do in pvp. Even worse than an immortal DC.

Actually SW can't dodge Shocking, it kills SW through his dodging. What we need is rework that stupid dodge mechanic.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2016

jonkoca said:

Actually SW can't dodge Shocking, it kills SW through his dodging. What we need is rework that stupid dodge mechanic.
    but you can try to pop earthbuff from wheel in case you have clairvoyant abilities, or GF sigil every 60 min to avoid one of 4-5 onehits in the same time, or just get 200.000+ HP , same goes to most GWF´s.... get skill
    L2P for sure :)
    I am 100% optimistic cryptic will get a solution for this matter, like a legendary mount exclusively in ZenStore for 12.000 Zen, wich spends a "Second life" every 30 seconds getting onehittet bey a "fow", all you need is some money :)
    ( Can i get a " ® " for this genius idea? )
  • Options
    fabioramonefabioramone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    The problem is Shadown Slip give to me 30% res damage, but SE dont care to damage resistance. SS dont works in Courage Breaker too... My point is all classes have some type of def, SW dont
  • Options
    healerthebeasthealerthebeast Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Just make their SE daily not that deadly please, one hit a geared player makes every blood ruby and coal ward spent wasted. I don't want to build any pvp character anymore, the cost is worthless in current circumstances.
  • Options
    sirrapprosirrappro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    As a gwf my main problem is first strike, I shouldn't be getting 1 hit at 150k hp. Also the fact a tr can cast a shocking exe faster then many classes encounter cool downs
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Way longer than it should have. I like how they combine tr is the problem, then say all drains should be removed to make some slow people jump on the bandwagon.

Drains are wicked period.

Stop bashing tr's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    The problem is not the TRs who use the broken powers.

The problem exists with the entity that allows a GF to do a 3 hit rotation... without a possibility of dodging; that allows a power like First Strike to be added to Shocking Execution (fyi... FS adds up to 75% more damage on the first contact hit); that allows HR perma stun builds to exist when Scoundrel was nerfed for having similar complaints; that allows rings that make players invisible as long as they keep moving.

Let us see how long that will stay up before being removed. Hits button on stopwatch
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Another sw player here. There is no point to play pvp with sw these days. Only good thing sw can do well is run :smiley:
    I tried to it so long, but eventually just gave up and started to gear up gf. Now pvp can be fun again, unless facing full premade 4k group.
  • Options
    bronto111bronto111 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    i just got one shot by a TR critical hit 170k damage from shocking execution,and im a 4.2k IL gwf with rosegold rings and pvp gear.
    Thats how broken TR is that they ignore defense armour class and tenacity.
    PVP will never be fun untill matches are even ,that means one class on their own cannot one shot any other class,until that happens pvp will always bring out a lot of anger and hate cuase right now i just RQ the match and wont be playing again for a few days cause im sooo mad that after working so hard to build up my gwf for 3 years and still cant compete in pvp cause of a TR with broken feats.
    PVP in neverwinter is dead ,the only ones having "fun" are the players using the broken feats and class and theyre the ones that complain the most when a class nurf is proposed,the majority dont complain they just stop playing pvp ....or stop playing neverwinter alltogether.
    Its not rocket science people ,just make it so no one hit can take more than 25% of a players HP,that means no more feats that ignore everything ,you cant have that sort of thing in pvp and expect it not to be missused and abused.
    And that missuse is what annoys players and leads them to hate the game.
  • Options
    taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    bronto111 said:

Its not rocket science people ,just make it so no one hit can take more than 25% of a players HP,that means no more feats that ignore everything ,you cant have that sort of thing in pvp and expect it not to be missused and abused.

That's a great idea! Perma roots is another thing that needs to nerfed.
  • Options
    hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Oh, again man what wanna nerf permadaze. You can cut off us from the permadaze, if you give us burst damage. Probably, you might not wanna see crazy damage from combat HR like it was in module 2(capstone+fox+bladestorm). Keep in mind that HRs after LM nerf not benefit that much dazes as before. Other thing good to know is that Seeker DoT, Thorned Roots didn't proc Trapper Cunning and old LM set. If those things would be able to proc then you will see true meaning of permadaze.
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    perma daze already nerfed every one got Elven Battle now no perma anything any more and now im seeing SE working like at will in PVP. I watched TR single handed in Siege hold supplies depot using SE every few seconds hitting 100k per shot. I don't want nerfs just every one same Il to have a chance. how you fight invisible person role in 1 shot you when you got 130k hitpoints amd 3k tenacity
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I don't think it's worth talking about anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!